• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can an Open House Fundraiser Help Our Relay for Life Team?

In summary, the pampered chef doesn't support Relay for Life fundraisers, but they would like to have a place where customers can send in suggestions.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I would like to do a fundraiser for our Relay for Life team at work with the Help Whip Cancer fundraiser. Can the Relay team get the money if I submit it as a HWC fundraiser? I'm thinking not, but thought I would ask anyway.

I also would like to have a show or open house for the fundraiser. Any ideas? I've never had an open house before and would love some ideas!

Thanks!
Marie-France

Unfortunately, those HWC fundraisers are sent straight to the Canadian Cancer society, they can't go through your team.
If the team did a fundraiser they will only get 10-15% of sales in donation from PC.

Hi From another PEI Chef! I'm in Cornwall. We tried (my recruit and I) to get some partnering going with the Cancer Society here on the Island and had basically no response. We emailed them all the relevant info and told them we'd love to arrange a huge fundraiser --maybe the biggest HWC fundraiser in Atlantic Canada and they never got back to us. I've talked to 3 people at the CCS about Relay For Life, HWC, etc and nothing. I've given up -- I tried them last year, too and it was the same thing! I've been on them since Feb this year. If they don't want our help tp raise money, I think we shuld pursue other avenues.

That's bizarre....you would think they would be doing all they could to help out!! I never did get a chance to start anything. There was no Relay for Life team this year, so I didn't take the time to get anything going. Maybe next year!!

Thanks for your input, peichef.
MF

I had a customer who raises money for Relay for Life. She hosted a show in May, and was really bumbed out that she couldn't get the increased donation amount. They really want to help out their local chapter. So instead of a HWC fundraiser, they just did a regular fundraiser and took the donation hit. She also brought up having a place on our site for recommendations/issues customer have for the pampered chef. I told her I would pass along her suggestions.

What is a Fundraiser Open House?

A Fundraiser Open House is an event where a group or organization can raise money by selling Pampered Chef products. Guests can attend the event and purchase items, with a portion of the sales going towards the fundraiser.

How do I host a Fundraiser Open House?

To host a Fundraiser Open House, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant who can help you set up the event. The consultant will provide you with a fundraising packet and will assist in planning and promoting the event. You can also choose to host the event online or in person.

How much money can be raised through a Fundraiser Open House?

The amount of money that can be raised through a Fundraiser Open House varies depending on the number of attendees and the amount of sales. On average, a successful event can raise anywhere from $500 to $2000.

Is there a cost to host a Fundraiser Open House?

There is no cost to host a Fundraiser Open House. Pampered Chef consultants provide all the necessary materials and support for the event, free of charge. You can also earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of the event.

What are the benefits of hosting a Fundraiser Open House?

Hosting a Fundraiser Open House not only helps raise money for a good cause, but it also gives guests the opportunity to try out and purchase Pampered Chef products. Additionally, the host can earn free and discounted products and the organization can receive a portion of the sales as a donation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
Replies
Views
3girls