• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing a HWC Fundraiser for Relay for Life Team: Advice Needed

In summary, you can do both a HWC fundraiser and a regular fundraiser with pink products for your relay for life team, and it's important to keep track of the money raised separately for each. Promoting the fundraisers through flyers, emails, and social media can make it easier for your supporters to participate. Best of luck!
PCSarahjm
I have a few questions...I have a relay for life team that wants to do a HWC fundraiser...but they need to raise money for their team.
So if they do a HWC fundraiser then the money isn't sent to the team to turn in the night of the relay...is that right?

So could they do HWC fundraiser with the pink products and then do a regular fundraiser with the regular products? I know if they do a HWC fundraiser the % earned is higher then a regular fundraiser.

Please give me input and an easy way to do this!

Thanks

Sarah

They can do a regular FR with the pink products, which will make their total donation to relay for life more, since their customers won't be splitting their money up.

Hello Sarah,It sounds like you have a great idea for a fundraiser with your relay for life team! To answer your first question, if you do a HWC fundraiser, the money raised would not be turned in the night of the relay. Instead, it would be sent directly to the organization that you are fundraising for.As for doing both a HWC fundraiser and a regular fundraiser, that is definitely possible! You can offer both options to your supporters and let them choose which one they would like to participate in. Just make sure to keep track of the money raised separately for each fundraiser.In terms of an easy way to do this, you can create a flyer or email that explains the two options and their benefits, and then provide a link or contact information for each fundraiser. You can also promote both fundraisers on your social media pages and encourage your friends and family to share with their networks.I hope this helps and good luck with your fundraising efforts!

1. How do I get started with organizing a HWC fundraiser for our Relay for Life team?

The first step is to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to discuss your fundraiser and set a date. They will guide you through the process and provide all the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success.

2. What types of products can we sell during the fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Your consultant will work with you to choose the best products to fit your audience and fundraising goals.

3. How much money can we expect to raise through a HWC fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will vary depending on the number of attendees and their purchases. On average, a HWC fundraiser can raise several hundred dollars, but with proper planning and promotion, it can raise even more.

4. Can we customize the fundraiser to fit our team's specific needs?

Yes, your Pampered Chef consultant can work with you to tailor the fundraiser to your team's goals and preferences. This can include offering specific products or creating special packages for your team's supporters.

5. Are there any incentives for hosting a HWC fundraiser for Relay for Life?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of incentives for hosting a fundraiser, including free products and discounts on purchases. Your consultant will provide more details on the current incentives available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
3girls
  • ChefMoore
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann