• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused About Fundraising for Relay For Life? Let Us Help!

In summary, a Relay For Life team cannot get the credit for a HWC fundraiser because that has to go directly to the ACS. However, if the fundraiser is just a "regular" fundraiser then the money goes directly to the Relay Team and people can donate $1 to help out.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay... I've been asked to supply fundraising information to a Relay For Life team and I just am so confused about May. I'd LOVE for them to get the higher percentage but if I read things correctly... a RLF Team can't get the credit for a HWC fundraiser because that has to go directly to the ACS correct? Anyone who can help me out to understand all this please do.. direct me to some threads that may have already discussed it etc... I have not done any fundraisers so HELP!

The money goes straight to the ACS instead of going to the Relay Team doing the fundrasier. I am doing one for a Relay Team this month. They do not do May b/c they want the money sent directly to them to be counted at their Relay.

I do not know if there is a way for their local organization to just "recgonzie" that money or not but I do know it will not go into their account to be included with the funds of their hometown Relay.

You can do a standard FR in any month for a RFL team. If you happen to do it in May, then they can sell the pink products, which is a good tie-in. But you cannot submit it as a HWC FR and have if count for a RFL team, because all HWC donations go straight to ACS from HO. The Team needs to have the check come to them so they can get the appropriate credit for it.(This post reminds me of the scene in Good Morning, Vietnam when Robin Williams has a line that's all military acronyms.)

In May on P3 there will be an option under fundraiers if the fundraiser is a HWC or just a "regular" fundraiser. You would choose to do a regular Fundriaser.

Then if people choose to buy HWC $1 will go directly to HWC, and the rest of the monies with go to the fundraiser.

Don't stress it, it seems comfusing now but when that upgrade goes into effect it will all make sense.

THANK YOU! This helps so much!

1. What is "Help! I'm Confused" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

"Help! I'm Confused" is a series of online cooking classes offered by Pampered Chef. These classes are designed to help customers learn new cooking techniques and use Pampered Chef products effectively.

2. How do I sign up for "Help! I'm Confused" classes?

You can sign up for "Help! I'm Confused" classes by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Classes" tab. From there, you can browse the available classes and select the ones you would like to attend.

3. Are there any costs associated with "Help! I'm Confused" classes?

No, "Help! I'm Confused" classes are completely free for Pampered Chef customers. All you need to do is sign up for an account on the Pampered Chef website and you will have access to all of the classes.

4. Can I watch "Help! I'm Confused" classes at any time?

Yes, "Help! I'm Confused" classes are pre-recorded and can be watched at any time that is convenient for you. Once you sign up for a class, you will have access to it indefinitely.

5. Can I interact with the instructor during "Help! I'm Confused" classes?

Unfortunately, "Help! I'm Confused" classes are pre-recorded and do not allow for live interaction with the instructor. However, you can always reach out to Pampered Chef customer service for any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3girls
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • ChefMoore
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies