• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing a HWC Fundraiser: How to Donate % to HWC

In summary, you can't order the pink products as part of a fundraiser on your PWS, but you can email and call people to tell them about the fundraiser and ask them to place individual orders.
dme.grant
Hi everyone. I need a little help. I want to do a HWC fundraiser, but how do I set it up? I went onto my PWS and set up a fundraiser, designated it as HWC, but you can't order the HWC pink products.
Here is my question. If I email and call people to tell them I'm doing a fundraiser, but don't actually enter one and instead just have them place individual orders, what is the best way to then donate the % to HWC? Or is there another way to do it? I know most of the people on my contacts list would want to be able to order the pink products for this type of fundraiser, so I don't want to eliminate that for them.

The pink products have to be ordered separately online and cannot be ordered as part of a show. Doesn't make a lot of sense with the HWC fundraisers, but that's how it works in October.

I had the same problem. Maybe we should ask to have that changed for next year. Thoughts?

I think we would sell a lot more pink stuff if people could order through a show! Or at least through a fundraiser. I told all of my customers to email me orders for pink stuff and I would also donate my commission, I'm just going to place one big individual order at the end of the month, since we get emails re our online activity I'll watch that too and donate from those as well.

REmember that only 10 items can be ordered at a time online....at least that is for the outlet not sure about HWC items....good luck! If you wanted to increase the sales on that order you could throw in some outlet as well. I have a recruit that does an outlet order every couple of months and she usually has $300 in orders from there.

1. How do I organize a fundraiser with Pampered Chef to donate a percentage to HWC?

To organize a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you would like to host a fundraiser for HWC. They will guide you through the process and help you set up a fundraiser event.

2. How much of the proceeds will be donated to HWC?

With Pampered Chef's Help Whip Cancer (HWC) program, 20% of the total sales from your fundraiser event will be donated to HWC. This means that for every $100 in sales, $20 will be donated to the cause.

3. Can I choose a specific date for my HWC fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose a specific date for your fundraiser event. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to find a date that works best for both of you and make sure that you have enough time to promote the event.

4. How can I promote my HWC fundraiser to ensure its success?

To promote your HWC fundraiser, you can use various methods such as social media, word of mouth, flyers, and invitations to friends and family. Your Pampered Chef consultant will also help you promote the event by providing you with marketing materials and tips.

5. Can I donate more than just the 20% of the total sales to HWC?

Yes, you can donate more than 20% of the total sales to HWC if you wish to do so. You can choose to donate a specific amount or a percentage higher than 20%. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to make sure that your donation is accurately reflected in the final amount donated to HWC.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • jigsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PCSarahjm