• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, so I Was Thinking About Doing a Hwc Fundraiser. Am I Mistaken:

In summary, a HWC fundraiser is an event where the host sells Pampered Chef products to raise money for a specific cause or organization, with a portion of the proceeds going towards cancer research and support. To host a HWC fundraiser, one can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to plan the event and receive support. Hosting a HWC fundraiser not only raises money for a good cause, but also provides an opportunity to connect with friends and family, try new products, and earn free and discounted items. There are no upfront costs to host a HWC fundraiser, but the host may need to cover expenses such as refreshments.
dme.grant
OK, so I was thinking about doing a HWC fundraiser. Am I mistaken: Even for a HWC fundraiser the guests can't order the HWC products? This seems a little crazy and counter-productive.

Re: ClarificationNo they are an online exclusive item only.

I mean, if I am going to donate the commission from the sales, the guests should be able to order the products right?Unfortunately, you are correct. According to HWC's policies, guests at a fundraiser are not allowed to purchase HWC products. This is to prevent any conflicts of interest or perceived pressure to buy products. However, there are still ways to make a successful fundraiser without selling products. You could have a raffle or auction, offer services or experiences as prizes, or simply ask for donations. You could also reach out to HWC directly to see if they have any alternative options for fundraising.

What is a HWC fundraiser?

A HWC fundraiser is a fundraising event where the host sells Pampered Chef products to raise money for a specific cause or organization. HWC stands for "Help Whip Cancer," and a portion of the proceeds from these fundraisers goes towards cancer research and support.

How does a HWC fundraiser work?

The host of the fundraiser will invite friends, family, and other supporters to attend and purchase Pampered Chef products. A portion of the sales will be donated to the designated cause. The host can also earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of the event.

How do I host a HWC fundraiser?

To host a HWC fundraiser, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant in your area and express your interest in hosting a fundraiser. The consultant will work with you to set a date, plan the event, and provide support throughout the process.

What are the benefits of hosting a HWC fundraiser?

Hosting a HWC fundraiser not only raises money for a good cause, but it also provides an opportunity to connect with friends and family, try new Pampered Chef products, and earn free and discounted products. It's a win-win for everyone involved.

Are there any costs associated with hosting a HWC fundraiser?

There are no upfront costs to host a HWC fundraiser. The consultant will provide all the necessary materials and support. However, the host may need to cover the cost of refreshments or other expenses related to the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
Replies