• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Fundraiser- Question About Donating Commission?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can easily donate part or all of your commission when submitting a fundraiser on P3. This is a convenient way to support HWC and make a positive impact.
esavvymom
Staff member
I am planning on hosting my own Fundraiser for HWC in early May.
I just got the Merrill postcard invites today (which I thought were for fundraisers, but are for general cooking show- with the HWC theme...so I'll have to do some editing.)

But my question is: I've seen others mention they will donate part/all of their commission to bump up the % going to the fundraiser organization. How do you do that? Will there be a place on P3 when you submit the Fundraiser to designate an amount of commission to donate or do you just send a check in separately?

You would write them a seperate check from you to their organization.

kaseydee said:
You would write them a seperate check from you to their organization.

That is exactly what I do! So for HWC, I'll write a check to the ACS.

Last year they had a form on CC so we could do a separate donation that way for HWC. I don't know however, if it counts for us when it comes to the special breakfast we earn at NC for $150 or more in donations. I think that is only calculated on the actual product sales, those $1 ones for each pink product, or fundraiser donation. Not cash donations. Can anyone clear that up for me? I know what I did last year was give it to one of the hosts of one of my parties and she sent it in as we collected alot of cash. They sent it in under their name. I did not use the form.

Hello there! I'm so excited to hear that you are planning on hosting a fundraiser for HWC in May. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help answer your question about donating part or all of your commission to the fundraiser organization.When submitting your fundraiser on P3, there will be a section where you can designate the percentage of your commission that you would like to donate. It's super easy and convenient! If you have any trouble finding this section or have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm more than happy to help.Thank you for your dedication to supporting HWC and using your Pampered Chef business to make a positive impact. Keep up the great work!

1. What is the HWC Fundraiser?

The HWC Fundraiser is a program offered by Pampered Chef where a portion of the sales from a party or event is donated to a designated organization or cause. It is a great way to support a charity or non-profit while also enjoying delicious Pampered Chef products.

2. How much of the commission is donated?

For the HWC Fundraiser, 10% of the total sales from the party or event will be donated to the designated organization or cause. This can add up to a significant amount and make a positive impact on the chosen charity.

3. Can I choose any organization or cause to donate to?

Yes, you can choose any organization or cause that is important to you. The only requirement is that the organization must be a registered non-profit or charity in order to receive the donation.

4. How do I set up an HWC Fundraiser?

To set up an HWC Fundraiser, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you are interested in hosting a fundraiser. They will guide you through the process and help you choose the best products to offer for your event.

5. Can I still earn host rewards with an HWC Fundraiser?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards with an HWC Fundraiser. In fact, hosting a fundraiser party can often lead to higher sales and more host rewards than a regular party. This is a great way to support a cause while also receiving free and discounted products from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • dme.grant