1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser HWC Fundraiser- question about donating commission?

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I am planning on hosting my own Fundraiser for HWC in early May.
    I just got the Merrill postcard invites today (which I thought were for fundraisers, but are for general cooking show- with the HWC theme...so I'll have to do some editing.)

But my question is: I've seen others mention they will donate part/all of their commission to bump up the % going to the fundraiser organization. How do you do that? Will there be a place on P3 when you submit the Fundraiser to designate an amount of commission to donate or do you just send a check in separately?

Apr 9, 2009
  2. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

You would write them a seperate check from you to their organization.

Apr 9, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

That is exactly what I do! So for HWC, I'll write a check to the ACS.

4. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Last year they had a form on CC so we could do a separate donation that way for HWC. I don't know however, if it counts for us when it comes to the special breakfast we earn at NC for $150 or more in donations. I think that is only calculated on the actual product sales, those $1 ones for each pink product, or fundraiser donation. Not cash donations. Can anyone clear that up for me? I know what I did last year was give it to one of the hosts of one of my parties and she sent it in as we collected alot of cash. They sent it in under their name. I did not use the form.

Apr 10, 2009
Have something to add?