• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Fundraiser~ Do We Get a Commission on Sales?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn 25% commission on all sales made through your HWC fundraiser. There is no minimum sales requirement and your commission will be paid out monthly, around the 15th of the following month. You must be an active Pampered Chef consultant to earn commission and there are no fees or expenses associated with earning commission on your fundraiser.
pamperedalaska
I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to this. Myself and a fellow PC Consultant friend of mine wanted to do a regular Fundraiser for a friend of ours that is going through breast cancer. My Consultant friend opened up a regular Fundraiser. She was going to donate her commission and to our friend. I tried to place an order for the HWC products and they are not on the list of items to buy. Only if it is a HWC Fundraiser. So my question is, if we opened up a HWC fundraiser, would my consultant friend be getting a comission off of the HWC products sold via her website? She wants to donate her comission to our sick friend to help with travel expenses and other misc expenses. If anyone can answer this I would appreciate it. THank you so much.

Yes we do get the same commission on a HWC fundraiser as any fundraiser but I don't believe the pink products can be ordered on even a HWC fundraiser. They are only available online. We do get our regular commission for online orders though.

Thank you.
:chef:

1. How much commission do we earn on sales?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you earn 25% commission on all sales made through your HWC fundraiser. This means that for every $100 in sales, you will earn $25 in commission.

2. Is there a minimum sales requirement to earn commission?

There is no minimum sales requirement to earn commission on your HWC fundraiser. As long as you make at least one sale, you will receive 25% commission on that sale.

3. How often will I receive my commission?

Your commission will be paid out monthly, around the 15th of the following month. For example, if your fundraiser takes place in January, you will receive your commission around February 15th.

4. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to earn commission?

Yes, only active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to earn commission on HWC fundraisers. If you are not currently a consultant, you can join our team and start earning commissions right away.

5. Are there any fees or expenses associated with earning commission?

No, there are no fees or expenses associated with earning commission on your HWC fundraiser. Pampered Chef covers all costs and shipping for orders placed through your fundraiser, so you can maximize your earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • letscook04
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies