• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Impact: Donating Commission from Online Fundraiser

In summary, at Pampered Chef, the commission structure is based on a percentage of total sales made by consultants, with a higher commission rate for those who sell more. There is a minimum requirement of $200 in sales each month in order to earn commission. Commission payments are made on a monthly basis, typically by the 15th of each month. Commission is the percentage of sales earned as a consultant, while proceeds are the total amount of sales made from customers. It is not possible to earn commission on personal purchases as a consultant.
Monty060609
How do you break it up? Do you donate your commission?

I was thinking of doing a 100% online fundraiser for an organization. I could really use the money that I will make but I feel kinda crappy if I don't donate my commission too. It isn't an organization that I'm affiliated with but it is one that I would like to also donate to I just don't have the disposable income right now to give away. Would it be ok to donate a percentage of my commission? Does that sound like a good middle ground?

You are always completely free to do whatever you want to do. Many consultants donate their commission, but it is a fundraiser, so just because you don't doesn't mean that the organization is left high and dry. If you would have made a donation to the group anyway, why not make it a portion of your commissions. But if you need your income, don't feel guilty about keeping it for yourself.

Have you read this?

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...an-answers-nancy-jo-ryan-fundraising-tips.doc

It gives some good insight to fundraisers.

Thanks!
That document will definitely come in handy in the future.

What is the commission structure at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, our commission structure is based on a percentage of the total sales made by our consultants. The more you sell, the higher your commission rate will be.

Is there a minimum amount of sales required to earn commission?

Yes, in order to earn commission at Pampered Chef, you must have at least $200 in sales each month. This ensures that our consultants are actively promoting and selling our products.

How often are commission payments made?

Commission payments are made on a monthly basis. You will receive your commission for the previous month's sales by the 15th of each month.

What is the difference between commission and proceeds?

Commission is the percentage of sales that you earn as a consultant, while proceeds are the total amount of sales made from your customers. For example, if you have $500 in proceeds and a 20% commission rate, you would earn $100 in commission.

Can I earn commission on my own purchases?

No, commission is only earned on sales made to customers. Your own purchases as a consultant do not count towards your commission earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • princessmeshelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies