• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Set up as a Fundraiser or Catalog Show?

In summary, to set up a fundraiser or catalog show with Pampered Chef, you can contact a consultant or go to their website and click on the "Host a Show" tab. Hosting a fundraiser or catalog show with Pampered Chef allows you to earn free products and discounts while supporting a cause or organization of your choice. The amount of money you can raise depends on the size of your network and efforts put into promoting and hosting the event, but Pampered Chef offers a generous percentage of sales to go towards your fundraiser or show. You can customize your event to fit your organization's needs, and to ensure success, it is important to promote the event to your network and provide excellent customer service.
sarahmyers
Gold Member
Is there any harm in doing a fundraiser as a catalog show so that someone can benefit from the free & 1/2 price items and I donate a part or all of my commission? I was even thinking that I could "mystery host" the additional benefits which may draw in more people.

It sounds like a win/win to me, but would like some additional input please.

Thanks,
Sarah

I have done this in the past. We chose the free and half priced items based on what would make up a good basket to raffle. It just so happened that a few weeks later, the organization had a set-up at a yard sale and we sold raffle tickets for the basket. It was a huge success. I also donated part of my commission (since it was a fundraiser that was important to me personally). I also pledged to donate a set amount for each booking. Once the booked show was held, I contributed the amount back to the organization.I don't think the raffle did anything against PC rules since I really had nothing to do with that part. I helped the host choose the items that would make an attractive basket, but they were really her items that she earned that she was raffling.

There is no harm in doing a fundraiser as a catalog show and donating a portion or all of your commission. In fact, it can be a great way to support a cause or organization while also promoting your business. However, it is important to make sure that your customers are aware that the fundraiser is benefiting a specific cause or organization, and that their purchases will be going towards that cause. This can help to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings. Additionally, if you plan to "mystery host" the additional benefits, make sure you clearly communicate this to your customers so they are aware of the potential for extra rewards. Overall, as long as you are transparent and upfront with your customers, a fundraiser as a catalog show can be a great way to give back and promote your business at the same time.

1. How do I set up a fundraiser or catalog show with Pampered Chef?

To set up a fundraiser or catalog show with Pampered Chef, you can contact a consultant or go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Host a Show" tab. From there, you can choose the option for a fundraiser or catalog show and follow the prompts to get started.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a fundraiser or catalog show with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a fundraiser or catalog show with Pampered Chef allows you to earn free products and discounts while supporting a cause or organization of your choice. It also gives you the opportunity to share high-quality kitchen products with your friends and family.

3. How much money can I raise through a Pampered Chef fundraiser or catalog show?

The amount of money you can raise through a Pampered Chef fundraiser or catalog show depends on the size of your network and the efforts put into promoting and hosting the event. However, Pampered Chef offers a generous percentage of sales to go towards your fundraiser or show.

4. Can I customize my Pampered Chef fundraiser or catalog show to fit my organization's needs?

Yes, you can customize your Pampered Chef fundraiser or catalog show to fit your organization's needs. This includes choosing specific products to feature, setting a fundraising goal, and deciding on a timeline for the event.

5. How can I ensure a successful Pampered Chef fundraiser or catalog show?

To ensure a successful Pampered Chef fundraiser or catalog show, it is important to promote the event to your network, including friends, family, and colleagues. You can also utilize social media and other platforms to reach a wider audience. Additionally, providing excellent customer service and following up with guests can help increase sales and success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary