• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Make Additional Donations to Hwc?

In summary, Carolyn is looking for ways to add additional donations to HWC during her May shows. She has had customers tell her that they want to add a few extra dollars to their order to go towards HWC, but she can't find how to do this. HO emailed her a form that she is using for her HWC fundraiser at a
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
How can I add additional donations to HWC during my May shows? I've had customers tell me that they want to add a few extra dollars to their order to go toward HWC and I was planning to add a percentage of my commission to my HWC fundraisers, but I can't find how to do this. Anybody know how to do it?

Back when round-up was only the winter selling season, round-up in May was for HWC. But since we went to year-round for the food bank, there's no way to allocate additional funds for HWC.

I would think that you would have to cut the ACS a check with those dollars & your additional commission on your own.

HwcI have been wondering this myself. I would LOVE to do a HUGE fundraiser for the CDN. Cancer Society

I found this form...but am not sure if it is for extra HWC donations or not...you'll definitely want to call HO and make sure before you try to use it.

Attachments

• PamperedChefIncomeProcessingv31308.pdf
    162.1 KB · Views: 397
Thanks Carolyn, I'll look into it.

I called HO this week for this exact question. HO emailed me a form, I think it is the same as above. I am doing a HWC fundraiser at a bank, I am doing some silent auction items. Has any one had any luck with business donating items? I have called a few, but they are only for non-profit groups. Just wondering if anyone has had luck with this?

Would these contributions count toward the $150 needed for the HWC lanyard given out at NC?I'm not sure what it is, but I have an extremely hard time getting shows in May or selling any of the HWC products. I'm hoping I have better luck at my show tomorrow night in getting at least 1 show booked for May.

The personal contributions would NOT count for the $150 needed. The $150 is made up of Fund-raiser amounts that PC donates to ACS & the dollars from the sales of the pink products.

Thanks for starting this thread, Linda and Carolyn for the form. It is nice to know we can do this! So many times you find people who don't need anything but want to make a donation.

Thanks for answering my question also! I was wondering the same thing, and being without the internet for the past two months, I've been clueless on everything!!!!

HwcI Match The $1 And On My May Personal Catalog Show I Match The % Pampered Chef Gives.(i Am A 4 1/2 Year Survivor)
I Write A Check To Acs And Send It In With A Note-
Help Whip Cancer Pampered Chef Consultant Personal Donation
In Memory Those Whos Battle Was Lost
& Celebration Of Those Who Fight & Win!
It Does Not Go Toward Your Conference Award But You Are Doing Something Good. God Will Reward You And Many In The Future Will Be Rewardes From Your Gift.

Congratulations on your survivor-ship!!! my sister is a 6 yr survivor so i'm a big supporter too!

1. How can I make additional donations to Hwc through Pampered Chef?

To make additional donations to Hwc through Pampered Chef, you can add a donation amount to your order during the checkout process. Simply select the "Add a Donation" option and enter the amount you would like to donate. You can also choose to round up your order total to the nearest dollar and donate the difference.

2. Can I make a donation without placing an order with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can make a standalone donation to Hwc through Pampered Chef. Simply visit our website and click on the "Donate" tab. From there, you can enter your donation amount and complete the payment process.

3. Do I receive a tax receipt for my donation through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you will receive a tax receipt for your donation to Hwc through Pampered Chef. The receipt will be included in your order confirmation email. If you make a standalone donation, the receipt will be sent to you via email.

4. Can I choose which specific program or initiative my donation will support?

At this time, donations made through Pampered Chef support the overall mission and programs of Hwc. However, you can specify if you would like your donation to go towards a certain aspect of our work by leaving a note in the "Order Comments" section during checkout.

5. Are there any additional fees associated with making a donation through Pampered Chef?

No, there are no additional fees associated with making a donation through Pampered Chef. 100% of your donation goes directly to Hwc's programs and initiatives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedalaska