• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: VA HWC Fundraiser for AK Resident

In summary, there is confusion about setting up a HWC fundraiser in Virginia for Mara, who lives in Alaska. The issue is with setting up the PWS and choosing a recipient for the check, as well as selecting a show date for a catalog fundraiser. The solution is to put the American Cancer Society as the recipient of the check and to create a show on the PWS for the date of the fundraiser. It is also recommended to have a form for donations and a drawing for a free product.
Maragib
I have a friend who is doing a HWC fundraiser in VA for me - I live in AK. But I can't get the PWS set up to choose a HWC fundraiser without it asking me who they want the check made out to - (they want to donate it to the ACS through us). and it asks me to choose a show date but it is a catalog show. Anyone know how to get around all this or what I am doing wrong?? thanks. Mara

Just put in American Cancer Society as the recipient of the check.

Fundraisers are all going to be like cooking shows, there isn't a distinction for a catalog fundraiser, so there isn't really a way around the date thing.

PWSMaralynn,I'm not quite sure what you mean by "doing a HWC fundraiser in VA for me". If your friend is doing a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society (ACS) through the Pampered Chef, then your friend would be the host. The checks would be made out to the American Cancer Society and the show date would be the date that your friend is having the fundraiser. If your friend is the host, then your friend should be the one setting up the PWS. You can then have your friend add you as a consultant to the show. If you are the consultant for the show and your friend is not a consultant, then you can set up the PWS and add your friend as the host. This is done by clicking on "Host a Show" on the main page of your PWS. Then click on "Host Online" and follow the prompts. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.PWSMara,I have set up a few HWC fundraisers for Relay for Life. Here is what I do.1. I create a show on the PWS for the date of the Relay for Life (since I am actually there at the event).2. I have the checks made out to the American Cancer Society. I do not have them made out to me and then I donate the money. I have them make the checks out to the ACS.3. I have a drawing for a free product for anyone who donates. For every $10 they donate they get a chance in the drawing. This is done by me. I do not use the host code that they have for HWC. I do not want them to order online. I want them to donate specifically to the ACS. I place the orders in my name and then I just donate the commission to the ACS.4. I have a little form that I have them fill out with their name, phone number, and how much they want to donate. I also have them check off if they want to be contacted for a fundraiser or a show. I also have a spot where they can put their email address.If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I hope this helps.thank you - I was just making it too hard - I will follow your suggestions. I appreciate the help. Mara

What is the purpose of the VA HWC Fundraiser for AK Resident?

The VA HWC Fundraiser for AK Resident is a fundraiser organized by Pampered Chef to raise funds for an Alaska resident in need. The funds raised will go towards supporting their medical expenses, living expenses, or any other needs they may have.

How can I participate in the VA HWC Fundraiser for AK Resident?

There are several ways you can participate in the VA HWC Fundraiser for AK Resident. You can make a donation directly to the fundraiser, purchase Pampered Chef products through the fundraiser link, or host your own fundraiser party and donate a portion of the sales to the cause.

Is there a minimum donation amount for the VA HWC Fundraiser for AK Resident?

No, there is no minimum donation amount for the VA HWC Fundraiser for AK Resident. Any amount, big or small, will make a difference and be greatly appreciated.

Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products if I don't want to make a donation?

Yes, you can still purchase Pampered Chef products through the fundraiser link without making a donation. However, we encourage you to consider making a donation to support the cause and make a positive impact on someone's life.

How long will the VA HWC Fundraiser for AK Resident be running?

The VA HWC Fundraiser for AK Resident will run for a limited time, typically 2-4 weeks. After the fundraiser ends, the funds will be collected and donated to the recipient. Keep an eye out for updates on the fundraiser's end date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • pamperedalaska