• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser in May That Is Not a Hwc.

In summary, the fundraiser in May is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where a portion of the sales from designated products will be donated to a chosen cause or organization. To participate, simply purchase the designated products during the month of May. The cause or organization for the fundraiser is pre-selected by Pampered Chef, but they align with company values and make a positive impact in the community. There is no limit to how much can be donated, and you will still earn host rewards for your purchase, but the portion donated will not count towards your rewards.
yankfan24
Gold Member
I have someone doing a fundraiser this month that is not a HWC fundraiser. I've entered it on my website and selected standard fundraiser. When selecting the type of evite, I selected standard versus the HWC and the evite still reference HWC and that if the show is over $600, the 25% will go directly to ACS. This isn't the case at all and I'm not sure why it's doing this. Has anyone had this happen for May?

yankfan24 said:
I have someone doing a fundraiser this month that is not a HWC fundraiser. I've entered it on my website and selected standard fundraiser. When selecting the type of evite, I selected standard versus the HWC and the evite still reference HWC and that if the show is over $600, the 25% will go directly to ACS. This isn't the case at all and I'm not sure why it's doing this. Has anyone had this happen for May?

Have you tried calling Tech Support?

Actually...for now (and this is my only one for the month), I just altered the email and took that sentence out of the email format. It worked and I'll just reset the format after the show is finished. It shouldn't happen during any other month. If I have a chance, I'll call or email Tech support. Thanks for the suggestion. Hope it's not happening for others in this situation. The show is for a cancer organization, but want the check to go to the org, not ACS directly.

1. What is the fundraiser in May that is not a HWC?

The fundraiser in May that is not a HWC is a special promotion where a portion of the sales from designated Pampered Chef products will be donated to a chosen cause or organization.

2. How can I participate in the fundraiser?

To participate in the fundraiser, simply purchase the designated Pampered Chef products during the month of May. A portion of your purchase will automatically be donated to the chosen cause or organization.

3. Can I choose which cause or organization my purchase will support?

Unfortunately, the cause or organization for the fundraiser is pre-selected by Pampered Chef. However, rest assured that all chosen causes align with our company values and make a positive impact in our communities.

4. Is there a limit to how much can be donated through the fundraiser?

There is no limit to how much can be donated through the fundraiser. The more designated products you purchase, the more funds will be donated to the chosen cause or organization.

5. Will I still earn host rewards if I participate in the fundraiser?

Yes, you will still earn host rewards for your purchase during the fundraiser. However, the portion of your purchase that is donated to the chosen cause or organization will not count towards your host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liljen19
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kitchendivinity
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • dme.grant