• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

'Normal' Fundraiser for 3- Day Walk Vs Hwc Fundraiser

In summary, it is possible to do a fundraiser in May that the check does not go to the American Cancer Society. Just don't mark the HWC box. Submit it as a fundraiser to the name of the group the funds are to go to just like any other month.
BeckyC5830
Is it possible to do a fundraiser in May that the check does not go to the American Cancer Society? The fine print on the HWC flyer says all contributions are made in the form of a check to the ACS. I have a group of women that are raising money for the August 3-Day Walk and would like to tie a fundraiser in with the HWC products to raise money for their team. Are there any experienced consultants out there that can tell me if this can be done. Thank you.

Yes. Just don't mark the HWC box. Submit it as a fundraiser to the name of the group the funds are to go to just like any other month.

Thank you Beth! I went into P3 this morning and looked, but couldn't find the answer. I thought it might be as simple as indicating HWC someplace in our paperwork! Thanks again.

BeckyC5830 said:
Thank you Beth! I went into P3 this morning and looked, but couldn't find the answer. I thought it might be as simple as indicating HWC someplace in our paperwork! Thanks again.

When you are setting up a May fundraiser in P3 there'll be a box to check HWC during that month. Just don't check it and you'll be fine.

Thank you for letting me know where in P3 the question is asked. I really appreciate your help this morning.

Just remember that if it is not a HWC fundraiser, you don't get the extra percentage. A regular fundraiser in May gets the regular percentage donation.

Thank you so much for all this helpful information - I was going to post the very same question, but you've all answered it for me. I love this site!!!!!!

--Kris

BethCooks4U said:
When you are setting up a May fundraiser in P3 there'll be a box to check HWC during that month. Just don't check it and you'll be fine.

Am I blind? I have a HWC fundraiser that I added to P3 today, but I cannot find the check box for the life of me. The show is May 8th :confused:

Maybe P3 hasn't been updated with the box yet. It should be near the same area as where you would mark a co-host, if I remember correctly.

Thanks... I was going to ask this question today! I have friends doing a walk, too.. and we are having a fundraiser for them.

I have a fundraiser in May too, for a host who is in the Susan G Komen 3 Day Cancer Walk. I was given conflicting information about the % of the commission from HO. One said only 15% unless it is HWC. Another said 20%.
I explained that it was not HWC but the Susan G Komen Walk. To be honest I think it kinda stinks:grumpy: that other cancer fundraisers are not given the same %.
I am trying to finish the flyers/invitations but want to be 100% sure about it.
If anyone has any information, I would appreciate it.

I work for the ACS. Help Whip Cancer is for the ACS only because the ACS logo & registered trademark are used by PC in conjunction with the pink products and HWC fundraisers. The contract PC has for HWC is exclusive to the ACS. Susan G. Komen and the Avon 3-Day are not affiliated with the ACS. Just thought this would help clarify.....

1. What is the difference between a "Normal" fundraiser for the 3-Day Walk and a HWC fundraiser?

The main difference between a "Normal" fundraiser and an HWC (Help Whip Cancer) fundraiser for the 3-Day Walk is that with an HWC fundraiser, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to breast cancer research and education. This allows participants to not only support the 3-Day Walk but also make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

2. How does the donation process work for an HWC fundraiser?

For an HWC fundraiser, a portion of the sales from the Pampered Chef products purchased will be donated to breast cancer research and education. The donation will be made directly by Pampered Chef to the American Cancer Society, the official charity partner of the 3-Day Walk.

3. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that are recommended for an HWC fundraiser?

While any Pampered Chef product can be used for an HWC fundraiser, there are some products that are specifically designed for this purpose. These include the Help Whip Cancer Kitchen Towel Set, the Help Whip Cancer Spatula, and the Help Whip Cancer Pink Mixing Bowl Set. These products not only help raise awareness for breast cancer but also have a portion of their sales donated to the cause.

4. Can anyone host an HWC fundraiser for the 3-Day Walk or do you need to be a specific organization?

Anyone can host an HWC fundraiser for the 3-Day Walk. Whether you are an individual, a team, or a group, you can host an HWC fundraiser and make a difference in the fight against breast cancer. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to get started.

5. How can I promote my HWC fundraiser for the 3-Day Walk?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources to help promote your HWC fundraiser. You can access promotional materials, including flyers and social media graphics, on the Pampered Chef website. You can also share your fundraiser on social media and encourage your friends and family to support the cause by purchasing Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies