• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guide to Setting Up an ACS HWC Fundraiser in May - Tips & Tricks

In summary, to sign up for a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can contact a consultant or visit the website. The amount of money you can raise will depend on the number of orders and sales. There is a wide range of kitchen and cooking products available for the fundraiser. The length of the fundraiser can vary, but it typically lasts for about two weeks. After the fundraiser, the consultant will collect orders and Pampered Chef will ship the products to you for distribution. Free shipping is offered for all fundraiser orders.
kitchendivinity
Gold Member
HELP!

I want to do a ACS HWC Fundraiser in May. I can not figure out for the life of me how to set it up. Am I personally supposed to go find a representative for the ACS?

Anyone have any ideas? What do I do?

You simply select "fundraiser" as your type of cooking show. Under Fundraiser Receipient, you write ACS. Done!

Adding a Fundraiser Show
On the Add A New Show screen, be sure to select Fundraiser from the Show Type drop-down menu.
Enter the name of the Organization in the Organization field.
If you are entering a Help Whip Cancer® show, be sure to check the Help Whip Cancer® checkbox* as well. (Do not check this box if you want your organization to receive their own check)
*NOTE: This checkbox does not appear if the Show is not scheduled for the month of May or October. (The months of our US HWC Campaigns designated exclusively for The American Cancer Society breast cancer education and awareness programs)

So all I do is put in ACS where it says "organization" and that is it? They will get the fundraiser check from that fundraiser?It asks for all the normal info when setting it up online, name, address, phone number etc.
I am SO confused!Also, I don't see when setting it up online that there is a HWC "checkbox".

The check box is in P3, not online. Online, you choose what type of show it is, just as you would set a theme show for a cooking show.

See the attached picture for what it looks like on your website.

Attachments

• hwcpws.JPG
    hwcpws.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 433

1. How do I sign up for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To sign up for a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to guide you through the process and help you get started.

2. How much money can I expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser will depend on the number of orders and sales that are made. On average, fundraisers can earn anywhere from $500 to $2000 or more. The more people you involve and the more sales you make, the higher the potential earnings will be.

3. What products are available for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for a fundraiser. These include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and even pantry items. Your consultant will provide you with a catalog of products to choose from and can also make recommendations based on your specific fundraising goals.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on your needs and goals. Typically, fundraisers last for about two weeks, but your consultant can work with you to determine the best timeline for your specific fundraiser.

5. How does the ordering and delivery process work?

After your fundraiser has ended, your consultant will collect all of the orders and submit them to Pampered Chef. Your products will then be shipped directly to you for distribution. Pampered Chef offers free shipping for all fundraiser orders, making it easy and convenient for you to receive and distribute the products to your supporters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
Replies