• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

in theHwc Fundraiser, the Acs Is the Host. so I Am a Little

In summary, the "in theHwc Fundraiser" is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society (ACS). The ACS benefits from the fundraiser by receiving a portion of the sales made during the event as a donation. The host of the fundraiser is the ACS, and there are multiple ways to participate, including attending the event, hosting a Pampered Chef party, or making a direct donation. The fundraiser is not limited to only Pampered Chef products, as you can also purchase products from their partner companies and still contribute to the cause.
lisatx04
In the HWC fundraiser, the ACS is the host. So I am a little confused-who would get to purchase the May host special? I have a lady who is going to do a catty fundraiser for me. She isn't the host, because the ACS is. Would she be able to purchase the May special, since my website will have her name as the host for the fundraiser. I am getting so confused!!

Thanks!!

Lisa

With a fundraiser the organization is the "organization" but there is still a host (organizer) so she should be able to get it.

The lady doing the catty would be the chairperson. When you add her as a guest in PP there is a place to click "chairperson". Once you've done that she can get the host special. I assume it is something similar in P3.

Thanks!! That makes it easier to understand. You guys are a wealth of info!! thanks so much!!

Thank you for reaching out with your question. The May host special is available to anyone who hosts a party or fundraiser, regardless of who the official host is. In this case, since the ACS is the official host of the HWC fundraiser, they would have the first opportunity to purchase the May host special. However, your catty fundraiser host would also be able to purchase the special through your website as her name is listed as the host for the fundraiser. I hope this clarifies things for you. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you for your support and participation in the HWC fundraiser!

1. What is the "in theHwc Fundraiser" for?

The "in theHwc Fundraiser" is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society (ACS).

2. How does the ACS benefit from the fundraiser?

The ACS benefits from the fundraiser by receiving a portion of the sales made during the event as a donation. This helps them in their efforts to fund research, provide support for cancer patients and their families, and raise awareness about cancer prevention and treatment.

3. Who is the host of the fundraiser?

The host of the fundraiser is the ACS. They have partnered with Pampered Chef to organize the event and raise funds for their cause.

4. How can I participate in the fundraiser?

There are multiple ways to participate in the fundraiser. You can attend the event and purchase products from Pampered Chef, or you can host your own Pampered Chef party and donate a portion of the sales to the ACS. You can also make a direct donation to the ACS through the fundraiser.

5. Is the fundraiser only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the fundraiser is not limited to only Pampered Chef products. While the event is organized by Pampered Chef, you can also choose to purchase other products from their partner companies and still contribute to the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchendivinity
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • prissylovescooking