• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Has Probably Been Answered But...

In summary, by setting up a HWC fundraiser, $1 for each pink item purchased will go to the ACS, along with a percentage of the total show sales. The designated host of the fundraiser will receive the host special and potentially other benefits, but if you are organizing the fundraiser at your workplace, you can also receive these benefits. Contact your local consultant for more information and assistance.
Bexs50
If I do a HWC fundraiser, what exactly goes to the ACS? Just the dollar from the purchase of each pink item or is there more (like a percentage of the show sales)? And what can the host of the fundraiser get?? Just the host special or is there more? Wait, is there even a host, or is it just the ACS? I am trying to get sales at my workplace and want to submit it as a fundraiser for the ACS but thought that maybe I could do a drawing for the Host Special and any other benefits the hist might get, but now I'm not sure there is even a host for the fundraiser...aaaahhhh...HELP! So confused :confused:

Thanks for your help!:)

If you set it up as an HWC fundraiser in PP or P3 then between 15-25% of the guest sales goes to ACS in addition to $1 for each of the HWC products bought. The host gets to buy the host special and no other benefits. There is no booking benefit and I'm pretty sure that the host does not get a PHD.

I'm giving the host special to the person that gets the most HWC orders. You could also do a drawing for the host special.

Thanks Tasha, what determines if they get 15% or 25%?

The $ size of the show. On CC you can download the HWC flyer that explains how things work.

Help Whip Cancer®
Fundraiser Sales Amount Donated
$150 to $299 15%
$300 to $499 20%
$500 or more 25%

Hi there! Thank you for considering doing a HWC fundraiser for the ACS. It's a great way to support a great cause while also getting some amazing products. To answer your questions, for each pink item purchased, $1 goes directly to the ACS. In addition, a percentage of the total show sales will also be donated to the ACS. As for the host, there is typically a designated host for the fundraiser who will receive the host special and any other benefits that may be offered. However, if you are organizing the fundraiser at your workplace, you can also be considered the host and receive those benefits. I suggest reaching out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information and assistance in organizing the fundraiser. Thank you for your support and good luck with your fundraising efforts!

1. What is the "This Has Probably Been Answered But..." feature?

The "This Has Probably Been Answered But..." feature is a helpful tool on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to search for commonly asked questions and find answers without having to contact customer service.

2. How do I access the "This Has Probably Been Answered But..." feature?

To access the "This Has Probably Been Answered But..." feature, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Help" tab. From there, you can click on the "FAQ" section where you will find the feature.

3. Can I ask my own question through the "This Has Probably Been Answered But..." feature?

No, the "This Has Probably Been Answered But..." feature is meant for commonly asked questions only. If you have a question that is not addressed in the FAQs, you can contact customer service for assistance.

4. How often are the FAQs and answers updated in the "This Has Probably Been Answered But..." feature?

The FAQs and answers in the "This Has Probably Been Answered But..." feature are updated regularly to ensure that customers have the most accurate and up-to-date information.

5. What if I can't find the answer to my question in the "This Has Probably Been Answered But..." feature?

If you can't find the answer to your question in the "This Has Probably Been Answered But..." feature, you can contact customer service for assistance. They will be happy to help you with any additional questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • lisatx04
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jigsmom