• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I set up a HWC fundraiser host on my PWS for out of state orders?

In summary, "One More Hwc Question..." is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to encourage guests to ask any final questions before placing an order. It is important to ask "One More Hwc Question..." because it allows guests to clarify doubts or concerns and have a positive purchasing experience. Guests are welcome to ask more than one question during "One More Hwc Question..." and can do so at any time during or after a Pampered Chef party. Examples of "One More Hwc Question..." include asking about product features, recipe ideas, or warranty information. Consultants are always available to assist with any questions related to Pampered Chef.
lisatx04
If I have a lady who is going to do a HWC fundraiser, I enter the host as ACS. If she wants to get orders out of state, do I set her up on my PWS as a host? That is what has me confused. This gal is a breast cancer survivor so I am thinking she may have out of state donations.

Thanks again for your help!!

Lisa

Yep, set up a PWS. I think we are supposed to have a HWC option starting in April.

Thanks Tasha. I just didn't know how it worked with the ACS as host but then this lady as host on my PWS. I was just a bit confused.

As an aside, I used to work in New Brunswick, so I know about where you are in NJ. Small world. I used to work with a doctor who lived in your town as well.

It is a small world. I moved here a few years ago. I'm still learning my way around.

, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to help clarify this for you. When setting up a host for a HWC fundraiser, you would enter them as ACS (American Cancer Society) in your system. If they want to get orders from out of state, you can definitely set them up on your PWS (Personal Web Site) as a host. This will allow them to reach a larger audience and potentially receive more orders and donations. As a breast cancer survivor, it's wonderful that she is using her fundraiser to give back and help others. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Best of luck with the fundraiser!

What is "One More Hwc Question..."?

"One More Hwc Question..." is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to encourage guests to ask any final questions they may have before placing their order.

Why is it important to ask "One More Hwc Question..."?

Asking "One More Hwc Question..." allows guests to clarify any doubts or concerns they may have, ensuring they have a positive and informed purchasing experience.

Can I ask more than one question during "One More Hwc Question..."?

Of course! The purpose of "One More Hwc Question..." is to address any and all questions or concerns before making a purchase. Our consultants are happy to answer as many questions as you may have.

Do I have to ask "One More Hwc Question..." during a Pampered Chef party?

While we encourage guests to take advantage of "One More Hwc Question..." during parties, you are welcome to ask any questions at any time during the party or even after it has ended. Our consultants are always available to assist you with your inquiries.

What are some examples of "One More Hwc Question..."?

Some common examples of "One More Hwc Question..." include asking about specific product features, recipe ideas, or warranty information. However, you can ask any question related to Pampered Chef and our consultants will do their best to provide an answer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • Maragib
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kitchendivinity