• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Co-Host Eligible for 60% Off on HWC Fundraiser Kitchen Show?

So if the fundraiser was booked from a regular show, the past host would get the 60% off product, the host special, and the co-host special.
pamperedcheermom
This is probably already in here somewhere but I need to know quick. I know a % of the total sales of the HWC Fundraiser kitchen show goes to the ACS and the host can purchase the host special at 60% off. What about the co-host? Can she also get the host special at 60% off?

No just one host special per party.

So the co-host won't be able to get anything at all?

pamperedcheermom said:
So the co-host won't be able to get anything at all?

I don't think you can even have a co-host for a fundraiser.

Well now!! I wish I had known that. What about if I tell the host that we can do it like a regular kitchen show but I'll promote the pink products so $1 from the sale of each of them will go to the ACS. That way they can split the host benefits and one of them can get the host special at 60% off. Then again, neither one may care if they get anything and they may want the money to go to the ACS, which is fine with me. I just don't want the co-host to be expecting something and then I have to tell her it's not happening.

When I hold fundraisers the host rarely expects anything. Sometimes they don't even want the one benefit they get (the 60% off host bonus). I have suggested they get it and use it as a prize for the highest seller and I offer to pay for it if sales go over a certain amount.

pamperedcheermom - make sure to read the fine print on all the fliers that come out. It says that: "Note: Help Whip Cancer® Fundraiser Shows must be held May 1 – 31. All contributions are made in the form of a check to the American Cancer Society® and are in lieu of host benefits. The Monthly Host Special is available to the host of a Help Whip Cancer® Fundraiser Show of at least $150 in guest sales (before tax and shipping). To qualify for the May Host Special, Fundraisers must be held May 1 – 31 and submitted to the Home Office no later than midnight CT on June 15, 2010. The past host from whom the Fundraiser Show was booked (if the past host’s shows was held on or after Nov. 1, 2009) is eligible to purchase their choice of ONE of three items at 60% off from the May Host Special."
And no, on any fundraiser, there is no option to add a co-host at all. However, if you look carefully, if the fundraiser was booked from a REGULAR cooking show, that past host does get a 60% off product.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

By hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host gifts, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

2. How do I become a co-host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a co-host, you can simply ask the host of the party if they would like some assistance in planning or promoting the event. The host can then add you as a co-host, and you can help earn additional rewards for the party.

3. What kind of rewards do I receive as a co-host?

As a co-host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host gifts. You may also have the opportunity to earn bonus rewards, such as extra discounts or free shipping, depending on the party sales.

4. Can I still earn rewards if I can't attend the party?

Yes, you can still earn rewards as a co-host even if you are unable to attend the party. As long as you help promote the event and your guests make purchases, you will still earn rewards based on the party sales.

5. Are there any requirements to be a co-host?

No, there are no specific requirements to be a co-host. However, it is recommended that you are familiar with the Pampered Chef products and are able to assist the host in promoting the party and answering any questions from guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
turtle15
  • JennsRAQ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies