• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Host Specials Question

L
Leanna
I haven't had a $650+ show yet this month but I know my next show will probably come close and want to be prepared.

I know sales from $150-649.99 earn one of the three stones at 60%.

But then after $650:
*Are BOTH items able to be whatever Host Favorites they want OR is it one of the three stones + one host favorite?
*How do the host favorites at 60% off work in P3? Automatically recognized or special #s?

Thanks in advance!

At $650, they'll get to choose from any of the host favorite items. You must use the special number on the flyer to get the 60% off (or you can use the search feature in P3 and look for the one that says "Host Special).

Leave it to me to totally ignore page 2 of the special flyer with the numbers. Sorry bout that!

So then it is 1 stone + 1 host favorite after $650? NOT any 2 host favorites.

Leanna said:
Leave it to me to totally ignore page 2 of the special flyer with the numbers. Sorry bout that!

So then it is 1 stone + 1 host favorite after $650? NOT any 2 host favorites.

no, after $650, it is ANY 2 host favorites.

Leanna said:
Leave it to me to totally ignore page 2 of the special flyer with the numbers. Sorry bout that! So then it is 1 stone + 1 host favorite after $650? NOT any 2 host favorites.
Page 2 also has all the fine print that covers the details:
Note: The Monthly Host Special is available to hosts of February Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales (before tax and shipping). To qualify for the February Host Special, Shows/orders must be held Feb. 1–28 and submitted to the Home Office no later than midnight CT on March 15, 2011. Hosts with guest sales of $150–$649.99 may select the Large Bar Pan, Large Round Stone with Handles or Rectangle Stone from Level 1 at 60% off. Hosts with guest sales of $650 or more may select any TWO Host Favorites from Levels 1 and 2 at 60% off. Hosts may purchase only ONE of each item or set. To select the February Host Special, hosts must write the special item number in the “specials” section of the sales receipt.Past Host Booking Benefit: For the past host to redeem the booking benefit, guest sales (excluding the booking benefit) must first reach $150. When guest sales reach $150 or more, the past host from whom the February Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after Aug. 1, 2010) is eligible to receive their choice of ONE item at 60% off. They may select from the products available to the current host, based upon guest sales of the current host’s Show.

Thanks ladies! I should have just looked at page 2 but totally forgot about it!

Question 1: Are BOTH items able to be whatever Host Favorites they want OR is it one of the three stones + one host favorite?

After a $650+ show, the host is eligible to choose any two items as their host specials - they can be both from the three stones or they can be one from the three stones and one host favorite. It is entirely up to the host's preference.

Question 2: How do the host favorites at 60% off work in P3? Automatically recognized or special #s?

In P3, the host favorites at 60% off are automatically recognized and will reflect the discounted price. There is no need for special numbers or codes.

Question 3: What is the earning percentage for sales between $150-$649.99?

The earning percentage for sales between $150-$649.99 is 60%. This means that the host will earn 60% of the total sales as their host rewards.

Question 4: Can the host choose any items they want as their host favorites?

Yes, the host is free to choose any items they want as their host favorites. However, after a $650+ show, they are limited to choosing only two items as their host specials.

Question 5: Do host favorites count towards the $650+ show total to be eligible for the host specials?

Yes, host favorites do count towards the $650+ show total to be eligible for the host specials. They are included in the total sales amount that determines the host's rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
punkie1019
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • grgann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies