• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here's the February Host Special!

In summary, when you host a show in February, you can save 60% on ANY 2 products of your choice! You also receive a Mix ’N Scraper® in white or cranberry FREE with 12 or more buying guests. Take your pick! And all of your buying guests receive a 7” Serrated Spreader from our Bamboo Serving Set FREE!
heat123 said:
Awesome!
I wonder if this means sets of cookware??? I have a potential whom I met last month who wanted cookware as the special!
Don't know if someone has posted this already, haven't read the whole thread but you can STILL get the cookware now. Some of my consultants are still closing Sept. shows.

I am going to keep it under my chef's hat for a while too...I still have space for December and January show...with the bookings from those shows held in February the hosts will be rolling in the PChef stuff!

Melonie Swinamer said:
I am going to keep it under my chef's hat for a while too...I still have space for December and January show...with the bookings from those shows held in February the hosts will be rolling in the PChef stuff!

Me to Melonie...

It is so hard ot keep under my hat though!!! I can't see a past host not taking advantage of these great offers. Guess I need to promote it - huh :balloon:

this sounds so great, so guests would also get 60% off of 2 Items even if the show just makes 150$??

luckystar said:
this sounds so great, so guests would also get 60% off of 2 Items even if the show just makes 150$??

No - the host, and the past host from whom the show was booked, would get 2 items at 60% off - as long as the show qualifies. ($150 in guest sales).

The guest special is a serrated bamboo knife with every purchase, and a free bottle of sprinkles when they purchase $60 or more.

oh sorry I did mean the host not the guest duhhh

thank you

Awesome, Thanks!

Has anyone learned if the 60% off "items" may be cookware sets?

cooking.with.ann said:
Has anyone learned if the 60% off "items" may be cookware sets?

That should count because they are an "item" in the catalog. Just half-priced combos, guest specials and other host specials would be excluded.

cookware sets are included!

Just called and booked a Bridal Shower for February! They were thinking they might want March or April, until I told them the Feb. Host Special!:D :thumbup: :thumbup:ETA: Oh - and the host was booking the Bridal Shower from her own show in October - so that is 4 60% off items for the Bride! They are both so pumped now!

Last edited:
I LOVE Feb's special!

I wish we could see them!

I finally spilled the beans to my recruiter, who is excited about offering a show to someone who never was excited about the monthly specials.

Anyway ... I don't know what I'm complaining for. My previous plan just spilled the beans on its DECEMBER specials last week ... and we already know about FEBRUARY!

Addie4TLC said:
Don't know if someone has posted this already, haven't read the whole thread but you can STILL get the cookware now. Some of my consultants are still closing Sept. shows.

I thought for this you had to close by Oct 31 for Sept shows??

<h2>1. What is the February Host Special for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The February Host Special for Pampered Chef is a promotion where hosts can earn free, half-price, and discounted products of their choice, a 10% discount for a year, and free shipping on their order by hosting a show in February.</p><h2>2. How much can hosts save on any 2 products of their choice in February?</h2><p>Hosts can save 60% on any 2 products of their choice in February.</p><h2>3. What is the special bonus for hosts with 12 or more buying guests?</h2><p>The special bonus for hosts with 12 or more buying guests is a free Mix 'N Scraper in white or cranberry. They can choose their preferred color.</p><h2>4. What do buying guests receive as a bonus in February?</h2><p>Buying guests receive a free 7" Serrated Spreader from the Bamboo Serving Set with their purchase in February.</p><h2>5. What is the February Guest Special for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The February Guest Special for Pampered Chef is a choice between a free Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle or Sweet Caramel Sprinkle with an order of $60 or more. Buying guests also receive a free 7" Serrated Spreader from the Bamboo Serving Set with their purchase.</p>

1. What is the February Host Special for Pampered Chef?

The February Host Special for Pampered Chef is a promotion where hosts can earn free, half-price, and discounted products of their choice, a 10% discount for a year, and free shipping on their order by hosting a show in February.

2. How much can hosts save on any 2 products of their choice in February?

Hosts can save 60% on any 2 products of their choice in February.

3. What is the special bonus for hosts with 12 or more buying guests?

The special bonus for hosts with 12 or more buying guests is a free Mix 'N Scraper in white or cranberry. They can choose their preferred color.

4. What do buying guests receive as a bonus in February?

Buying guests receive a free 7" Serrated Spreader from the Bamboo Serving Set with their purchase in February.

5. What is the February Guest Special for Pampered Chef?

The February Guest Special for Pampered Chef is a choice between a free Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle or Sweet Caramel Sprinkle with an order of $60 or more. Buying guests also receive a free 7" Serrated Spreader from the Bamboo Serving Set with their purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • gailscookingbiz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • chefjeanine