• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here's the February Host Special!

In summary, when you host a show in February, you can save 60% on ANY 2 products of your choice! You also receive a Mix ’N Scraper® in white or cranberry FREE with 12 or more buying guests. Take your pick! And all of your buying guests receive a 7” Serrated Spreader from our Bamboo Serving Set FREE!
Gina M
Gold Member
This just came through email - and will be added to our PWS - pretty cool!

Hosts pick more in February!
Host a Show and you can earn FREE, half-price and discounted products of your choice, a 10% discount for a year, plus FREE shipping on your order!

When you host in February, you save 60% on ANY 2 products of your choice!

Plus, you receive one Mix ’N Scraper® in white or cranberry FREE with 12 or more buying guests. Take your pick!

And, all of your buying guests receive a 7” Serrated Spreader from our Bamboo Serving Set FREE!

Note: The Monthly Host Special is available to hosts of February Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales before tax and shipping. The Monthly Host Special is also available to the past host from whom the February Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after Aug. 1, 2007). Limit four per Show — two for the host and two for the past host from whom the Show was booked. The Monthly Host Special is available to Wedding Registries the month Registry Rewards are redeemed. Your choice of any two products does not include host half-price combinations or the New Consultant Kit. The special bonus (12 or more buying guests) is available for Cooking Show, Catalog Show and Wedding Shower hosts only. If a selection is not made, the system will default to the Mix ’N Scraper® — Cranberry. The “Every Buying Guest” bonus is available through February Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers.

Call me today to book your February Show!

--------------------------------------------------------

A sweet (and FREE) treat, just for you!
Receive your choice of our Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle or Sweet Caramel Sprinkle FREE with an order of $60 or more!

Add a sprinkle to your bagel, wake up your morning oatmeal, make cinnamon rolls with a twist, or top off your ice cream.

And as a buying guest, you also receive a 7” Serrated Spreader from our Bamboo Serving Set FREE!

Note: The February Guest Special is available through February Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers held Feb. 1-29, 2008. It does NOT apply to individual orders (PamperedPartner®, PamperedPartner® Plus, mail), online orders and Wedding Registries. To receive this special you must write the special item number in the “specials” section” of the sales receipt. Guest Special will not automatically ship. You may receive only ONE with $60 or more purchase.

Call me today to take advantage of this sweet deal!

I was just going to post this!!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love this one!

SO, are WE getting Double Trip Points too????

pamperedlinda said:
Love this one!

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THAT TOO!!!!!

Wow, I thought January was good for our hosts but February is Fabulous!!!
Even more bookings.

I was just coming to put this out here for everyone. Wow! PC is outdoing themselves. I can't wait to call the people who want to book February and let them know about the AWESOME special.

I do have one question though. Does anyone who places an order receive the 7" Serrated Spreader? That how it looks to me, but I want to make sure, before I start telling everyone about it.

Thanks!

pamperedpals said:
I do have one question though. Does anyone who places an order receive the 7" Serrated Spreader? That how it looks to me, but I want to make sure, before I start telling everyone about it.

Thanks!

That's how I read it.

Wow that is amazing!! Lets get scheduling!!!

I'm thinking this would be a great line to add to the index card game... What two items from our catalog would you want 60% off?"

Ann (or whoever has it!)... can you please post the index card questions again for us? Thanks!

Awesome!
I wonder if this means sets of cookware??? I have a potential whom I met last month who wanted cookware as the special!

As exciting as this is, I only have 1 January show booked and need to put February out of my head!!! (for now). It's gonna be tough though!

THAT is SO TRUE! I want more in January too!

WOW! And all of my January hosts will want to have bookings for February - because they can also get 60% off any 2 items in February! Whooo hoooo!

OMG!!! My brain is going in overtime!! This is sooooooooooo AWESOME!!!!

WOW!!! This is sooooooooo awesome!!

Can you attach the pdfs? I can't seem to get in to the Dec CN the sneaky way.

Thanks

They didn't send them out yet, this was in the email about the PWS updates.

So now say someone has a 1000.00 show, she gets 4 half priced items, 215.00 in free products &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& her choice of ANY 2 items @ 60% off??????????? Am I reading that right? :confused:

Ooh, you mean I need to read my emails!!

cookingwithlove said:
Ooh, you mean I need to read my emails!!
Quick Wendy! Go read your email!!!:D

Ginger428 said:
So now say someone has a 1000.00 show, she gets 4 half priced items, 215.00 in free products &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& her choice of ANY 2 items @ 60% off??????????? Am I reading that right? :confused:

Yes. Sounds crazy.

I AM SO HAAAAPPPPYYY! I already book a show for Feb. (a friend i was talking to when i got he call from pamperedalf)

WOW!! I was so excited when I read this!!! I REALLY hope it is double points month! I'm planning for a full February!

For those of you who are thinking that people may choose February over January for a show, remind them of the booking benefit! Not only can they get the extra free product at their own show, but all they need is one friend who books in February & they can choose 2 half price items! Or have a January cooking show & then a February catalog show for those who couldn't come! I have someone unsure of what month she wants--so I think I'll promote to her to have January for free product (and she mentioned many of her guests like stoneware) & then get a friend to book for February!

WooHoo - just checking my email - this is awesome!

Wow - this is incredible!!! :love: I'm still working on filling my Jan. calendar (4 shows so far) for my "charter month", but I imagine that I can use this to get more Jan hosts that know one (or more) of their guests will want to book for Feb. This is so exciting - my 90 days are sure to be full and fly by!! Thanks PC!! :D

Looovee It!!!!

I'm so excited! I came on here to see if you guys were talking about it!!:D

I love this b/c I have people that would love the food chopper and mandoline at 60% off b/c I guess they can't seem to get even $300 in sales for the 1/2 price item. So...they can have a catalog show and get a great benefit. I bet they'll surprise themselves and have a great show!! Especially with the free knife. I had someone last week as if they could could get JUST that. Hmmm...I'm guessing I'll have an order for February!!

pamperedlinda said:
Love this one!

I am right there hoping just that Linda!! What a great month to get double points....

Post if/when known please...

Thank you! I change my recipe choices every few months so I wanted to have enough lead time to see what is on special.

I didn't read my emails until this morning and I am sooooo excited! I already have one show booked for Feb, so I am going to have to give her a call and give her the GREAT news!!

Has everyone received this email from HO already - or just Directors? I have not received it yet.

I received it and I am a newbie. Do you have a PWS? It was an email about the updates to the PWS.

Geekgirl69 said:
I received it and I am a newbie. Do you have a PWS? It was an email about the updates to the PWS.
Okay, I got that. I just didn't read it yet.....my bad :blushing:

It's ok, I wouldn't think they would put the host special in there either but they did.

I had to go back & re-read it twice---couldn't believe it! How awesome.....I still need to book Jan first though!

I hope this is the same special for Canada...it usually is...this is awesome! I haven't gotten my PWS update yet, so I don't know for sure...

WOW!! I have been with PC for 7 years and they have done more in the last year or less than they have all my time...what an awesome company to work with!!

Is this not the BEST business to get into!!!!! Also, what a great way to push recruiting. Between January and February specials .... oh my gosh. I want to get on the phone NOW to all those people who told me to "contact me after the holidays". I am going to be burning up the phone lines Sunday night. And everone who orders gets the serrrated spreader!!!! This company is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already have 4 shows for January lined up and 2 for February. There were a few that said contact me after the holidays so it looks like my New Year will be loaded with lots of fun shows! I LOVE this business. The Pampered Chef makes it so easy for us!!!

Maybe I can get some people interested in having a show with the February special. Hopefully.

Okay - so I have a handful of folks that I put as booking off their show (as they said they may host another party after the holidays). This means if they host in February, in essence, they get 4 items at 60% off!!! Too bad we cannot have those sales count towards our commission.

Just a thought, the mini catalog inserts that were created (when the new products were revealed), could possibly turn that into a January/February Host Special feature and send those out to some of the potentials. I have some folks that were contemplating booking a show but wouldn't put anything on the calendar. Now I just need to give that extra push!

ChefBeckyD said:
WOW! And all of my January hosts will want to have bookings for February - because they can also get 60% off any 2 items in February! Whooo hoooo!

Becky I was so excited about the February special, I forgot about my January hosts who will receive the booking incentive.

Wahoo! The phone lines across the US are probably going to go down on Sunday with all of us making phone calls. :eek:

Leigh0725 said:
This means if they host in February, in essence, they get 4 items at 60% off!!! Too bad we cannot have those sales count towards our commission.

I'd wait until the flyer is officially posted on CC before announcing that past hosts can get 4 items... only because it didn't announce that part in the website update e-mail. In January, the past host booking benefit is different from the January host special. Not to say that they won't offer past hosts the 2 items at 60% off as well... just wait to see so past hosts don't get promised something and then we can't deliver on it. It will be up for Directors on Monday so I'm sure it will be here sometime that afternoon. Just hate for them to have something different and have you have to eat the 60% off difference!

understandable. Thanks!

finley1991 said:
I'd wait until the flyer is officially posted on CC before announcing that past hosts can get 4 items... only because it didn't announce that part in the website update e-mail. In January, the past host booking benefit is different from the January host special. Not to say that they won't offer past hosts the 2 items at 60% off as well... just wait to see so past hosts don't get promised something and then we can't deliver on it. It will be up for Directors on Monday so I'm sure it will be here sometime that afternoon. Just hate for them to have something different and have you have to eat the 60% off difference!

But it does say that the past host also can take advantage of it. Here it is right from the email:

The Monthly Host Special is also available to the past host from whom the February Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after Aug. 1, 2007). Limit four per Show — two for the host and two for the past host from whom the Show was booked.

I am anxious to learn about double points in February ... keeping my fingers crossed.

ChefBeckyD said:
But it does say that the past host also can take advantage of it. Here it is right from the email:

The Monthly Host Special is also available to the past host from whom the February Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after Aug. 1, 2007). Limit four per Show — two for the host and two for the past host from whom the Show was booked.

I totally overlooked that! :yuck: Thanks! Sorry about my post! I'm very excited! I'm sure with the great Jan & Feb specials we'll all start 2008 off in an amazing way!!!!

<h2>1. What is the February Host Special for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The February Host Special for Pampered Chef is a promotion where hosts can earn free, half-price, and discounted products of their choice, a 10% discount for a year, and free shipping on their order by hosting a show in February.</p><h2>2. How much can hosts save on any 2 products of their choice in February?</h2><p>Hosts can save 60% on any 2 products of their choice in February.</p><h2>3. What is the special bonus for hosts with 12 or more buying guests?</h2><p>The special bonus for hosts with 12 or more buying guests is a free Mix 'N Scraper in white or cranberry. They can choose their preferred color.</p><h2>4. What do buying guests receive as a bonus in February?</h2><p>Buying guests receive a free 7" Serrated Spreader from the Bamboo Serving Set with their purchase in February.</p><h2>5. What is the February Guest Special for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The February Guest Special for Pampered Chef is a choice between a free Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle or Sweet Caramel Sprinkle with an order of $60 or more. Buying guests also receive a free 7" Serrated Spreader from the Bamboo Serving Set with their purchase.</p>

1. What is the February Host Special for Pampered Chef?

The February Host Special for Pampered Chef is a promotion where hosts can earn free, half-price, and discounted products of their choice, a 10% discount for a year, and free shipping on their order by hosting a show in February.

2. How much can hosts save on any 2 products of their choice in February?

Hosts can save 60% on any 2 products of their choice in February.

3. What is the special bonus for hosts with 12 or more buying guests?

The special bonus for hosts with 12 or more buying guests is a free Mix 'N Scraper in white or cranberry. They can choose their preferred color.

4. What do buying guests receive as a bonus in February?

Buying guests receive a free 7" Serrated Spreader from the Bamboo Serving Set with their purchase in February.

5. What is the February Guest Special for Pampered Chef?

The February Guest Special for Pampered Chef is a choice between a free Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle or Sweet Caramel Sprinkle with an order of $60 or more. Buying guests also receive a free 7" Serrated Spreader from the Bamboo Serving Set with their purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • gailscookingbiz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • chefjeanine