• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser in Different Months, Which Guest Special?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers the opportunity to host a fundraiser in any month of the year and our team will assist with choosing the best date and plan. The guest special for fundraisers in different months varies and our team will provide all necessary information and materials for promotion. Unfortunately, hosts cannot choose the guest special for their fundraiser, but our team will ensure the most beneficial option. Pampered Chef provides various materials for hosts to promote their fundraiser and guest special, and there are no specific requirements to participate. However, promotion is recommended for maximum success.
KarenMarie
I'm hosting a cooking fundraiser for a group this upcoming weekend. They wanted a 4 week show since the girls in the group will be trying to sell more. All of the orders are suppose to be in by the middle of May to close it out. Will the guest get the April Guest Special or the May Special?

You could do it as a May show that way they can also choose from the HWC products :)

The guests will most likely receive the May Guest Special, as that will be the current special during the time of the fundraiser. However, it is always best to confirm with the group hosting the fundraiser to ensure they are aware of the special and have communicated it to their guests.

1. Can I host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef in any month?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the opportunity to host a fundraiser in any month of the year. Our team will work closely with you to choose the best date and plan for your fundraiser.

2. How does the guest special work for a fundraiser in different months?

The guest special for fundraisers in different months varies depending on the month and the promotion at the time. Our team will provide you with all the information and materials needed to promote the guest special to your guests.

3. Can I choose the guest special for my fundraiser in a specific month?

Unfortunately, guest specials for fundraisers are predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be chosen by the host. However, our team will ensure that the guest special for your chosen month is the most beneficial for your fundraiser.

4. How can I promote the fundraiser and guest special to my guests?

Pampered Chef provides various materials for hosts to promote their fundraiser and the guest special to their guests. This includes digital flyers, social media graphics, and personalized links for easy sharing. Our team will also assist with any additional marketing needs.

5. Are there any requirements to participate in the fundraiser in different months with a guest special?

There are no specific requirements to participate in a fundraiser with a guest special in different months. However, we do recommend that hosts promote their fundraiser and guest special to their guests in order to maximize the success of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
munkee41182
Replies