• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there issues with ordering February host specials?

In summary, the February Host Special Issue is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of February. To take advantage of it, you simply need to book and hold a party during the month with a Pampered Chef consultant. The benefits of hosting a party during this promotion include exclusive discounts, free products based on party sales, and the chance to try new products before they're available to the public. The February Host Special Issue cannot be combined with other promotions, but all types of parties are eligible for the offers and discounts.
Joelen
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but my host gave me her list of items she'd like to purchase for her upcoming show on Sunday. I went to plug them into P3 and indicated her host special item for 60%... using the instructions on the flyer (changing 1=X, 2=Y for the item code).

Why is it saying that the item is no longer available (Simple Additions medium square plates with cranberry accent)? I don't recall seeing that these pieces are being discontinued... unless I completely missed it? :confused:

Anyone else having trouble plugging in orders for February host specials?

You can't plug in the host rewards until there is at least $150 in orders would be my guess to the problem. Once the orders are in, it will be considered a show. That's what I would figure it is.

I have been having the same problem and the show is at $193.

do you have the show date set for 2/1/09? If it's dated January it won't work.

The show is set for this Sunday, February 1st, I have about $200 in sales already plugged in....I'm unable to provide the host special to the previous host who the show was booked from.Hopefully this will work by the time I submit!! I'm glad I'm not the only one either.

Same issue here.

Did you figure this out yet? I'd give tech support a call if not.

Then, let us know what you find out, please!

P3 was updated yesterday so maybe it will work today

Check your show date in P3 .... the specials are tied to the date

I would also try to use the little look up tool and then go to host special and see if you can do it that way.

What is the February Host Special Issue?

The February Host Special Issue is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of February. It includes exclusive deals and discounts for hosts who book and hold a party during the month.

How can I take advantage of the February Host Special Issue?

To take advantage of the February Host Special Issue, all you need to do is book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant and hold it during the month of February. Your consultant will provide you with all the details and help you plan a fun and successful party.

What are some of the benefits of hosting a party during the February Host Special Issue?

There are several benefits to hosting a party during the February Host Special Issue. These include exclusive discounts on products, the opportunity to earn free products based on your party sales, and the chance to try out new and seasonal products before they are available to the public.

Can I combine the February Host Special Issue with other promotions or discounts?

No, the February Host Special Issue cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, your consultant can help you choose the best option for your party to maximize your savings and rewards.

What type of parties are eligible for the February Host Special Issue?

Any type of party, whether it's in-person, virtual, or catalog, can qualify for the February Host Special Issue. As long as the party is booked and held during the month of February, you will be able to take advantage of the exclusive offers and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ptejhe