• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Host Specials: 60% Off Plates & Platters!

In summary, the Home Office is offering discounts on select Simple Additions products in November. There is a guest special available for hosts of November Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders, online orders, and Wedding Registries.
chefmeg
Gold Member
Just noticed on an email sent from HO about our PWS's that the November specials were listed as:
"The script(s) below will be ADDED to the home page and customizable areas of your Personal Web Site:
Hosts never pay full price!
Host a Show and you can receive FREE, half-price and discounted products of your choice, a 10% discount for a year, plus FREE shipping on your order!

And in November, save 60% on the Oval Platter with Cranberry Accent, Dots Round Large Bowl, Appetizer Plates & Caddy Set or Tiles Large Rectangular Platter with Handles!

Note: The Monthly Host Special is available to hosts of November Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales before tax and shipping.

Your FREE products are waiting — call me today to book your November Show!"

YEAH!~

Did it say anything about the guest special??

Oooh, good to know! Can't wait until there's a printable special to show at my upcoming show. Woohoo!

Save 20% on select Simple Additions®!
At 20% off, now is perfect time to stock up on select Simple Additions®. Simple Additions® pieces are great for everyday use and setting a stunning table. And they make great holiday gifts too!
Note: The November Guest Special is available through November Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registries.
Save 20% on select Simple Additions® — call me today!

I'm thinking about doing an open house in November, deff. sounds like a great month to do it.

JaimeQ said:
Did it say anything about the guest special??

Guest special is 20% off select Simple Additions :thumbup:

Did we call it on the appetizer plates or what???

SWEET! SA specials!

Ohh my SIL will most likey book November now! Wooo Hooo.

Rock on! :):)

As much as I like 20% off SA, I was really hoping for a "spend $$ and get xyz for FREE" Maybe I'll make my own special. I need to boost sales for the holidays.

Awesome host specials, I love Simple Additions

Christ Follower said:
As much as I like 20% off SA, I was really hoping for a "spend $$ and get xyz for FREE" Maybe I'll make my own special. I need to boost sales for the holidays.
I agree. I rarely get many sales on the special when it's a percent off. I prefer the spend $$ get this free promotion because it's not hard to get someone to add $5 or 10 but to add something they aren't looking at isn't as easy. That being said, a lot of people do like the SA!!

From what I understand after talking with someone at Home Office, there will no longer be the "spend $" get this for free. Apparently people were taking advantage of it and trying to beat the system by combining orders, etc.... so I started my own basket of goodies, they get to pick from if they spend so much...

Ohh I definitely want the Dots Large Round Bowl so that's exciting!! I was going to use my PC bucks but i'l save them for something else!

I just saw the notice in my email! Wahoo SA! I can't wait to start letting everyone know. I'm home with the kids tomorrow, as mom is sick and can't watch the kids. Guess I know what I will be doing during naptime. Customer Care calls!:)

ChefLoriG said:
From what I understand after talking with someone at Home Office, there will no longer be the "spend $" get this for free. Apparently people were taking advantage of it and trying to beat the system by combining orders, etc.... so I started my own basket of goodies, they get to pick from if they spend so much...

What kind of stuff do you put in your basket?
What do you use as a basket?
I started usingn the Dots Round Bowl to hold Nylon Scrapers, Twixit Clips, Citrus Peelers, etc...what are you doing?

ChefLoriG said:
Yep. That's what happens when the system is abused. That's so better than raising the shipping though!

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!:balloon:

BethCooks4U said:
Yep. That's what happens when the system is abused. That's so better than raising the shipping though!

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!:balloon:

That's the best way to look at these things!! :D :D

I'm excited about the November specials but am really surprise the forged carving set wasn't part of it.

Wow... I should really start reading those website update e-mails. Honestly! I read everything from HO EXCEPT those! Live & learn! :)

It was so long, I just scanned it...didn't read the part about November.

DUH!:yuck:

finley1991 said:
Wow... I should really start reading those website update e-mails. Honestly! I read everything from HO EXCEPT those! Live & learn! :)
I know, I usually skip them too, but for some reason read this one. Glad I did! I can't wait to tell a specific past host about this. She loves SA!

I got mine after I read it on here:p

I put the normal stuff in my basket, paring knives, twixits, nylon scrapers, etc, for when they spend 50, if they spend 100, then mini serving spatula, i slice that sort of thing.

My basket is the medium woven square we got for attending conference, then doing shows or something like that. Great way to show off the woven without having to bring a huge one.

That's a really good idea:) I'm gonna have to remember that at my next show:)

My eyes must have scanned it too - I read it and can't believe I didnt notice that! I thought it would be the forged carving knives too - but maybe they decided not since the knives are the special this month.
SA is a great idea and I have a bazaar the end of October where I am going to display the plates and caddy - I'll just have to bring more SA! cool!

So who wants to call if for December because that is when I thought it would be the plates and caddy!

Cindycooks said:
My eyes must have scanned it too - I read it and can't believe I didnt notice that! I thought it would be the forged carving knives too - but maybe they decided not since the knives are the special this month.
SA is a great idea and I have a bazaar the end of October where I am going to display the plates and caddy - I'll just have to bring more SA! cool!

So who wants to call if for December because that is when I thought it would be the plates and caddy!
That's exactly what I thought! ...hmmm something entertaining - woven and oil dipping set have been done but... OR MAYBE they will introduce a December host only product like they did last year with the large SS bowl??!

YAHOO!!! That will show me not to read the WHOLE email when I get one! HA!!!

for those of you who have a basket for guests that spend $50 or $100 to choose from. Do you also give a gift for bringing a guest or outside order? I currently offer a twix-it, nylon scraper, etc. for brining a guest. I like the idea of a basket for guests who spend the $50 or $100.

I'm surprised that they felt people were abusing the system. How would they know? And why does it matter? If 3 people together order $60 worth of stuff, then they have to split the free thing. Sometimes people go together on a gift, is that not right?

Abusing the system is when a host (I have had this happen) chooses to combine the orders and I have 3 guests on a $800 show!! WHAT!!:eek: But what am I to do after the fact on a catalog show?? I told him the facts...no receipts or easy warranty for them just to save $4.

That being said, I either want it back to $50 for something free (didn't have people combining as much then) or this is good. Not everyone takes advantage but in my area, people don't typically spend more than $40 at a show. Getting them to $50...possible. To $60? Not if they weren't there already!

Wow - I was reading through that email and couldn't believe they added that. I wonder if HO realizes that they made the November specials public. Nonetheless, I'm very excited and can start letting some of my guests know.

Wonder what the "select SA pieces" will be for the 20% guest special :confused:

Hmm, now hearing this about the FREE stuff no longer being offered with the $60, I think I want to get the new "door prize" items they added this season to put in a pretty basket for my spend $50 and get this free!

Leigh0725 said:
Wow - I was reading through that email and couldn't believe they added that. I wonder if HO realizes that they made the November specials public. Nonetheless, I'm very excited and can start letting some of my guests know.

This happens quite frequently that we learn from the PWS email about the upcoming months specials before other announcements.

When I do the baskets for free, I will do a door prize type of gift for them to go home with, but if it's spend $100 or whatever, I would add it to the host order to get more points. Unless of course it's something that I had extra of.

I was so excited when I read this! I usually don't read those emails either, but scanned down & saw this. Wa-hoo:balloon:

When I got the email I thought they messed up and didn't put the body of the email in there. All I saw was the header but then I scrolled down (quite a way) and found the text. Wierd.

I think they just like to change things up and so offer different kinds of specials here and there. Everyone likes to get something free. My August guests are not wanting the knives no matter what I say (if they want them they are hosting which is GOOD) - I have all the knives at my shows too - and I figured as much so I am offering a free rub with a $60 order. I have had some people add to their order to get it. I will probably continue doing that (not in September though! The cookbook special will surely add to sales) but I don't like that I have to spend my commission to get the orders - PC has me so spoiled by usually providing such great incentives.

Last edited:
How exciting! I think I will drum up my own catalog show and get the oval platter for 60% off! wahhhhoooooo!:D
My SA fans will be so excited!:thumbup: :D :balloon:

The SA special kind of makes sense since there will be a lot of table setting and serving pieces being used during the holiday season! :)

1. What is the November host special?

The November host special is 60% off select plates and platters, including the Oval Platter with Cranberry Accent, Dots Round Large Bowl, Appetizer Plates & Caddy Set, and Tiles Large Rectangular Platter with Handles.

2. Who is eligible for the November host special?

Hosts of November Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, and Wedding Showers with at least $150 in guest sales before tax and shipping are eligible for the November host special.

3. What benefits do hosts receive for hosting a show?

Hosts receive FREE, half-price, and discounted products of their choice, a 10% discount for a year, and FREE shipping on their order.

4. How can I take advantage of the November host special?

To take advantage of the November host special, simply host a show in the month of November with at least $150 in guest sales before tax and shipping. Your consultant can help you book a show and redeem your host benefits.

5. How long is the November host special available?

The November host special is only available for shows held in the month of November. Make sure to book your show soon to take advantage of these great deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef