• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the November specials for Pampered Chef?

In summary, the November specials have a great range of prices, from UNDER $20 to up to $650. The roasting pan is a great deal at $66.40, and the cookie press is a great deal at $23.60. The host can choose either the November specials or the holiday dots, and either way she gets a 20% discount.
pkd09
Silver Member
1) Reversible Bamboo Carving Board & Forged Cutlery Carving Set $73.80
2) Simple Additions Oval Platter w/Cranberry Accent & Beaded Serving Fork $27.60
3) Cookie Press, TWO Stackable Cooling Racks & TWO cookie sheets $37.40
4) Snowmen Dots Divided Platter & Holiday Dots Square Bowl $19.20

If show is over $650 in sales....

Roasting Pan with Rack, Meat Lifters and Basting & Cleaning Brush $66.40

Guest Special....

FREE Adjustable Measuring Spoons with $60 or more purchase

20% off Cookie Press ... just $23.60

No mentioned of December yet

Sounds great! I am new to PC and excited to start out! :)

This is a great time of year to start your business....congratulations and welcome!

I hated them when I saw them on the calendar ... but that's only because I thought it ONLY included the holiday dotts. (Ick!)But I am LOVING the other choices. If September does not work for my host, she may opt for November instead ...

Thank you, Pat. So much to learn. ::hangs head in shame:: I love the holiday dots. haha

blueikaos said:
Thank you, Pat. So much to learn.

::hangs head in shame:: I love the holiday dots. haha

I love the holiday dots, too!:love: But, that's one of the great things about PC - there's something for every taste. I'm sure there are products I dislike that our Intrepid_Chef absolutely loves!

I'm very excited about the November specials. I'm actually excited about Sept and Oct, too, so I better get on the phone and start letting everyone know this is a great time to book shows.

It's a carryover from my jewelry days ... I dislike adding products that are seasonal and will be discontinued in the next catalog, because it feels like a waste to have them in my kit. Plus I don't do a lot of entertaining.I just sent out an email to my alleged Sept. host (we've had trouble nailing down a date) and the host she booked off, who just got the carving set at 50 percent off. I'm hoping she can either pursuade her friend to pick a date or talk her into November so she can exchange her carving set for the steak knives she also wants.

Thank you for posting this. I have someone who would like to book a party and just asked me today what the specials are for the next 3 months..so I told her Sept and Oct but told her that we did not know Nov yet. So I just emailed it to her. I would have looked in the next few days but not again today since I looked this morning. Thanks.

I may have to host my own show in November!!!! I really want the cookie press!!!

Leslie, in November you can place your own personal order (actually I think you can in Sept too someone correct me if wrong) and get your consultant discount ON TOP of the 20% off without hosting a show, although the cookie set is a good deal too for hosting.

Sounds like a good assortment of products. I'm pretty excited

I do think it's a nice assortment but some packages are mighty pricey.I wish I could host a $650 show in November! Of course then I'd want TWO host specials, the baking set and the roasting pan. The extra cookie sheet and cooling racks are easily re-sellable. No wonder those specials don't count towards a $150 show anymore!

WOW! How can 60% off be pricy? They are great deals and having 2 baking sheets and cooling racks is a GOOD thing. Very useful when baking and take very little room to store.

I am amazed that no matter what HO offers so many people find something to complain about - not just you "IC", I've heard others complain too - and not just about this promotion.

If the host doesn't want any of the choices she doesn't have to buy it - it's a BONUS.

1) Reversible Bamboo Carving Board & Forged Cutlery Carving Set $73.80
2) Simple Additions Oval Platter w/Cranberry Accent & Beaded Serving Fork $27.60
3) Cookie Press, TWO Stackable Cooling Racks & TWO cookie sheets $37.40
4) Snowmen Dots Divided Platter & Holiday Dots Square Bowl $19.20

If show is over $650 in sales....

Roasting Pan with Rack, Meat Lifters and Basting & Cleaning Brush $66.40

This set of offers has a great range of prices - UNDER $20 and up.

Last edited:
Intrepid_Chef said:
I do think it's a nice assortment but some packages are mighty pricey.

I wish I could host a $650 show in November! Of course then I'd want TWO host specials, the baking set and the roasting pan. The extra cookie sheet and cooling racks are easily re-sellable. No wonder those specials don't count towards a $150 show anymore!

It is 2 specials, if you spin it right. They can always break a bundle apart. Keep one item for themselves, use the other as a gift, or give both away as gifts. What a great savings on holiday gifts!

I like the Snowmen, and the Dots are OK, but the Holiday Dots Bowl just looks really unattractive to me for some reason. The Divided Platter is fine, except it's a very subtle divider.

Well, typically we have at least one 60 percent off item that is less than $20 ... with most of them less. HOWEVER I do agree that they make great gift items and will suggest that to anyone who whines about it.I just wish the cookie press was left out of the baking special because hosts can get that for 34 to 50 percent off if they want to add it (20 percent off plus another 15-30 percent for hosts.) And they can use their FPV to get it at the special price. But that's a minor thing. I already have the old cookie press and have no desire to change.And the roasting pan ... OMG ... I have a friend who loves it but a) can't see herself doing a $650 show and b) didn't want the pan when it was 60 percent off all by its lonesome when I had a cookware 60 percent special to give away. She really wants ours but is really broke and even at 60 percent off, it seems high to her. I almost got it as a gift, I love her that much!(Oh, I don't use my real name on here anymore, Beth ... since I've entered the Poster Protection Program, that can be dangerous. ;-) )

What are the November specials announced by Pampered Chef?

The November specials announced by Pampered Chef include a variety of discounted products, free gifts with purchase, and limited edition items.

How can I take advantage of the November specials?

To take advantage of the November specials, you can either place an order on our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you with placing an order and ensuring you receive the discounts and free gifts.

When do the November specials go into effect?

The November specials will go into effect on November 1st and will be available until November 30th, or while supplies last.

Can I combine the November specials with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, the November specials cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide more information on any exceptions.

What if I miss out on the November specials?

If you miss out on the November specials, don't worry! We have new specials every month, so be sure to stay updated on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant for future deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Ann
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
Replies
Views
luvlabs