• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Idea to Restart a Stalled Business

In summary, I am offering selected stones for the price of the day... here is an email I sent out to past hosts, with 3 pdf's... -host special November-guest special November-outside order form November
scottcooks
Gold Member
I'm offering selected stones for "the price of the day"... here is an email I sent out to past hosts, with 3 pdf's...
-host special November
-guest sepcial November
-Outside Order Form November

Hello, there!

As a great Past Host, I am making an amazing offer available to you: As a bonus for booking and holding a show with me in November, I will sell you any of the following Pampered Chef STONES for...the price of the day!
-#1375 Small Round Stone not at $15 but...
-#1340 Medium Round Stone not at $19 but...
-#1370 Large Round Stone not at $26 but...
-#1448 Small Bar Pan not at $15 but...
-#1449 Medium Bar Pan not at $22 but...
-#1445 Large Bar Pan not at $29.50 but...
-#1350 Rectangle Stone not at $25.50 but...
[and/or the BRAND NEW...]
-#1371 Large Round Stone w/Handles (*it has wings!)not at $29.50 but...

book and hold a show on November 2, and any ONE of the above are yours for $2! Book and hold a show on November 18 and any ONE of the above are yours for $18!

If you love stoneware and are resourseful, do a $150+ catalog show AND a cooking show - get 2 stones for the price of those 2 dates! But, like Nike says...'Just do it' in November.

But wait - that's not even the Pampered Chef November Host Special - Simple Additions pieces at 60% off!!! Including 2 brand new items!!
Finally, your guests can purchase many of our beautiful, versatile, and sturdy Simple Additions pieces at 20% off - first time EVER they've been on sale like this!!!

i LOVE my job!!

any resourceful ideas to generate bookings? I know this doesn't count for my 3 contacts a day, but I will Follow Up with these folks and ASK.

My business crahsed in August, with a host who defaulted on her own show - can you believe she was "too busy to attend" her OWN show? Then 2 weeks later had not given me payment for her goofy knife, so I let go - guests were bailing and p o 'ed at me for no product, so I entered their orders on another show and sent it in. Anyway, hopefully this will get things going again. I'll report back.

-praying for Paige and her family-

Scott, I love this idea!I'm restarting my business after a 10 year hiatus and things are going slowly right now...but I've booked shows for January :)Thanks for this idea!

This is great, Scott. It ought to jumpstart something for you :) Thanks for sharing!

And, it's cool that you looked beyond that non-host in August and took care of her friends. :thumbup:

Please keep us updated on your results. I'd really like to know how this works for you. I may try this to get my bookings/sales for the sell-a-thon. I'm not doing too good with getting my bookings to hold. Any advice as well as this will help me.

My best advice is don't re-invent the wheeel: stick with what the company gives us. Have you done the Host Coaching class on training-ConsCorner?

Use words they give. It works!

-praying for Paige and her family-

1. How can I restart my business that has been struggling in November?

Restarting a stalled business in November can be a challenging task, but there are a few steps you can take to get back on track. First, identify the root cause of the stall and come up with a plan to address it. This could include updating your product or service offerings, revamping your marketing strategy, or seeking advice from a business coach or mentor. Additionally, focus on promoting your business during the holiday season when consumer spending is high. Offer special deals or promotions to attract new customers and regain the interest of existing ones.

2. Is it a good idea to introduce new products or services in November to restart a stalled business?

Introducing new products or services in November can be a great way to generate buzz and renew interest in your business. However, make sure to thoroughly research and test your new offerings before launching them to ensure they align with your target audience's needs and preferences. You may also want to consider offering special introductory deals to entice customers to try your new products or services.

3. How can I effectively market my business in November to restart its growth?

Marketing is essential for any business, especially when trying to restart its growth. In November, you can take advantage of the holiday season to promote your business through various channels, such as social media, email marketing, and collaborations with other businesses. Additionally, consider offering discounts or hosting a special event to attract new customers and remind existing ones of your business's value.

4. What are some potential roadblocks I may face when trying to restart my business in November?

Restarting a business in November may come with a few challenges, such as increased competition during the holiday season and potential budget constraints. To overcome these roadblocks, it's crucial to have a solid plan in place and to be strategic with your marketing efforts. Consider offering unique products or services that stand out from the competition and finding cost-effective ways to promote your business.

5. Are there any resources or tools that can help me restart my business in November?

Yes, there are various resources and tools available to help you restart your business in November. For example, you can join online communities or attend business workshops and seminars to gain insights and advice from other entrepreneurs. You can also utilize platforms such as social media and email marketing to reach a wider audience and promote your business effectively. Additionally, consider seeking guidance from a business mentor or coach who can provide personalized support and strategies tailored to your specific business needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • chefmeg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
missi.robbins
  • Sheila