• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I do about a host who booked with my director years ago?

Thanks Everyone!! I Feel Much Better. You Guys Are Great:blushing:Thanks so much for your help. I just want to do the right thing.
ChefJeniLobdell
I have a host who is holding her show December 7th. She emailed me that her sister-in-law would like to hold a show before end of November. I call SIL and book her show for Thursday, November 29th. I have delivered host packet, set up show and started host coaching. I have now found out that this individual was a host for my director approximately 3 years ago. What do I do? She said she tried to look for my director before, but couldn't find her. When she found out her SIL was holding a PC show she was so excited and asked for the consultants info to set up a show. She told me she didn't care if I or my director did the show. She liked her and the way she did her show, but doesn't want to let me down.

Any advice would really be appreciated??:cry:

I think it's nice that you are looking out for your director, but I think you should keep the show. It seems to me that your director was not keeping in regular contact with the host. Your director would have lost her to someone else anyway, right? What if she had gone to a vendor fair and met a new consultant?

She said she tried to look for my director before, but couldn't find her.

So she found you, instead!

I'd mention to your director that you are doing this show. Maybe it will spur your director into some follow-up calls from past hosts. It was 3 years ago, after all - maybe people moved in that time or changed phone numbers, but seems to me you found a new lead by yourself.

I would do the show and nothing esle. Apparently our Director has not stayed in contact with her and if she had of the show would have been hers. I would do nothing any different that I would normally do for a show.

Should I let my director know I booked this show, or just let her find out on her own.

As a director, I would not be upset if one of my downline did a show for a past host--that's part of the business. Go for it!

You have no obligation to your director on this one. Do the show and be thankful!

I am a director and I recently gave a show on to one of my downline. It ended up being a $600 show for her. I was SO happy for her!

If I were your director, I would be happy you are working. I wouldn't care who the host was. When we recruit, we give away shows all the time. If you recruit your host, you lose those bookings. If you recruit someone in a circle you've been doing business with for a while, you lose those bookings. But I love it because then my recruits GAIN bookings.

Don't sweat it. You did nothing wrong here.

Thanks so much for your help. I just want to do the right thing.

I am definitely going to keep the show now. But, do I tell my director about this?

I think Deb worded it beautifully--well done, Deb!

Thanks Everyone!! I Feel Much Better. You Guys Are Great:blushing:

ChefJeniLobdell said:
Thanks so much for your help. I just want to do the right thing.

I am definitely going to keep the show now. But, do I tell my director about this?

Telling your direcotr is an individual decision. I would, just out of decency. she probably wont be offended; in fact she'd probably be glad tht you got the booking. She gets credit for what you do anyway.... Look at it that way. :cool:

1. How do I use my new kitchen gadget?

All of our products come with detailed instructions and tips on how to use them. You can also visit our website for video tutorials and recipe ideas.

2. What do I do if my product breaks?

If your product breaks within the first year, we offer a replacement or refund through our satisfaction guarantee. Simply contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

3. I'm having trouble finding a specific ingredient for a recipe. Can you help?

Absolutely! Our website has a section for ingredient substitutions and our consultants are always happy to offer suggestions for alternative ingredients.

4. How do I clean my Pampered Chef products?

Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but for best results, we recommend hand washing. You can find specific cleaning instructions for each product on our website or in the product's instructions.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products. Contact your consultant to schedule a party or for more information on hosting benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • MrsNetNut404