1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Whoo Hooo for booking in close!

1. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I have a very full show schedule for this month - and I have 4 shows/events this week and next week both. 12 shows in all for the month...but the week of Thanksgiving was bare. I was okay with that, because my DB & SIL & kids are coming for T-giving. But today I had someone call and ask if I had anything else available for November...and she booked for that Monday! I'm emailing her my full page invite template so she can start passing out invites at work, and getting her a host packet in the mail today. She already has outside orders, and I haven't sent her a thing yet! Whooo Hooo!

Oh yeah - she was a home office lead from October who had never responded to my emails (didn't have a phone # for her). AND 7 years ago, she had a PC Bridal Shower, but has no idea who the consultant was...makes me more determined to stay in touch with my customers!

Nov 12, 2009
  2. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Way to go Becky! You are going to make your goal this month. :)

Nov 12, 2009
  3. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Sweet! Talk about an amazing month! Congrats!

4. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

You keep on rockin'.

Nov 12, 2009
Have something to add?