• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whoo Hooo for Booking in Close!

In summary, "Whoo Hooo for Booking in Close!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for customers who book a party during a specified time frame. To qualify, customers must book a party within the designated time frame and have a minimum of $200 in sales. The rewards for participating in this promotion may include discounted or free products, hostess rewards, or special promotions. Unfortunately, "Whoo Hooo for Booking in Close!" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but customers will still receive regular hostess rewards. To redeem the rewards, the consultant will provide instructions such as using a special code or submitting a form.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have a very full show schedule for this month - and I have 4 shows/events this week and next week both. 12 shows in all for the month...but the week of Thanksgiving was bare. I was okay with that, because my DB & SIL & kids are coming for T-giving. But today I had someone call and ask if I had anything else available for November...and she booked for that Monday! I'm emailing her my full page invite template so she can start passing out invites at work, and getting her a host packet in the mail today. She already has outside orders, and I haven't sent her a thing yet! Whooo Hooo!Oh yeah - she was a home office lead from October who had never responded to my emails (didn't have a phone # for her). AND 7 years ago, she had a PC Bridal Shower, but has no idea who the consultant was...makes me more determined to stay in touch with my customers!

Way to go Becky! You are going to make your goal this month. :)

Sweet! Talk about an amazing month! Congrats!

Congratulations on your successful show schedule for this month! It sounds like you have been keeping busy and it's great to hear that you have already received outside orders for your upcoming show. It's always exciting when someone from the home office books a show with you, and it's even better when they are already familiar with the Pampered Chef brand. I'm sure your Monday show will be a huge success. Keep up the great work and enjoy your Thanksgiving with your family!

1. What is "Whoo Hooo for Booking in Close!"?

"Whoo Hooo for Booking in Close!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for customers who book a party during a designated time frame.

2. How do I qualify for "Whoo Hooo for Booking in Close!"?

To qualify for "Whoo Hooo for Booking in Close!", you must book a party during the specified time frame and have a minimum of $200 in sales at that party.

3. What are the rewards for participating in "Whoo Hooo for Booking in Close!"?

The rewards for "Whoo Hooo for Booking in Close!" vary and may include discounted or free products, hostess rewards, or special promotions.

4. Can I combine "Whoo Hooo for Booking in Close!" with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Whoo Hooo for Booking in Close!" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you will still receive the regular hostess rewards for your party.

5. How do I redeem my "Whoo Hooo for Booking in Close!" rewards?

Once you have qualified for "Whoo Hooo for Booking in Close!", your consultant will provide you with instructions on how to redeem your rewards. This may include using a special code or submitting a form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • melissa3026
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • caitynsmom