• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Question From Host !! Please Help..

In summary, the host received benefits for their show sales, but now they have to give something back to their niece.
LCOLACHICO
Hi All

I had a show 2 day and just got a call from the host.. We were going over her show sales and what a wonderful party she had (500.00).. all the benefits that she was going to get for free ...she was super excited ..

then she said that 3 people were going to book a show from her's.

Her daughter, niece , and a friend... I said that is Great !!!
and she said what to I get for that ... and I was confused because she
said that pampered chef used to give things to Hosts that had people book from their show...

I said that I haven't heard of that but I would check into ...
But I did tell her that I give a way pampered chef gifts as a thank you to
my hosts .. and she said NO.. I don't want it to come out of your pocket..
Pampered Chef used to give out some thing...

So I feel like an idiot !! So I said I will look into it and if I can call you in the morning and let you know that would be great..

She said that would be fine , but now she had to call her niece and tell her that she won't get anything for booking a show.. other than the benefits that we offer as a intensive for her cooking show sales...
and I don;t want to loose 3 booking because of this..

I had planed to give her a few gifts / or an amount of $$ towards as a thank you..

another note... none of these shows were booked yet .. just talked about..

What I usually do if offer a stone or something of $20- 30 for a thank you off of a booking once the "potential host" books and holds a show...

another question.. if Saundra's niece holds a show in Nov.. is Saundra entitled to the host benefit for November....

thanks .. I hoe that this makes since..

If someone books a show, when the show is held the host from the original show will get to purchase the host special if she wants it. So if niece has a show in November than niece and aunt will both get to choose a stone for 60% off. If daughter has a show in December than mom will also get the host special beause daughter booked off of mom. Does that make sense? Is that what you're asking?

Years back, for having a show, a host would earn points that they could use towards product rather than the dollar amount we now have (it was a huge PITA in my opinion). The host would get an extra 150 points for each booking (it amounted to approximately a whopping $3.00 in product. Big deal!). I think that is to what she's referring. The new program is much, much better!

If you want to give her a personal gift, don't give it until that third person hosts a show, and don't go broke doing it. Just a small token of appreciation...

yes thank you that does make sense .. but my other question is .. she thinks that she gets something more from PC .. and I am not sure what that is.. she said years ago that PC would give you something extra for having someone book off your show..

thanks ... I think that might be what she means.

thank you

what is PITA? thanks

Pain in the A** :).

LOL that is funny, My husband and I were trying to figure it out >> :0)

Yes, if your host is disappointed that she doesn't get the 150 points equal to $3 for each booking, make sure you let her know that it was only worth that much. The new way is way better and worth a lot more.

Still new at this .. the old way is the pts.. and is the new way the benefits that she can get from "her niece's" show.? same as the host? ?

thanks Everyone for your help !! I love all of you :)

Old way is 150 points from PC for each booking - worked out to about $3 extra free for each booking

New way is 60% the upcoming host special at the booking's show. So it's ALOT more than $3 :D - one booking in November = 60% off host special in November, or one in Nov and one in Dec = 60% off host special in November and 60% off host special in December etc. Like I mentioned ALOT more than 300 points (150 points x 2 bookings the old way which = about $6)

HTH :)

thank you...

what do you all do for your host's that have others book a show from them...
I wanted to personally thank her ... all ideas are welcome :)

thanks

I don't do anything. Pampered Chef already gives them enough for others booking.

I don't do anything either except say thank you!

I don't give anything to my hosts for bookings from their show. They are getting a great deal with the hostess benefits currently offered. Be careful not to give away your commission check just to get the booking. I have past hosts that don't even use the benefit because they are not interested in what is offered that month.

What can I say.. I must listen to my SIL.. oh I mean my director !!! LOL

Sending love to you and the fam... thanks for all your help.. miss you

Here is an idea for you. However, I do not "pay" a hostess for bookings. PC gives $3
for fundraiser bookings, right? If you wanted to offer to give her $3.00 off her order
at that person's party, you could add the item to her order and you'd be able to show it as Consultant's gift which would be an expense item for you. If one of her guests has
an exceptionally high show total, you have the option of doing more but best not to make promises that will be perpetuated with the three bookings. Word gets around that
you are doing more than required.

You could tell her that she gets invited to your Special Hostess' Preview Party and will have the opportunity to win free items there, provided she attends.

LCOLACHICO said:
What can I say.. I must listen to my SIL.. oh I mean my director !!! LOL

Sending love to you and the fam... thanks for all your help.. miss you

You don't have to listen to anyone, this is your business. I wouldn't put much out there that you cannot afford to. Pampered Chef gives our hosts alot of great benefits that don't cost the consultant anything.

I also do not give anything to people who book show's unless I am looking for specific dates to fill (typically really close to the show being held). PC is so generous with their host benefit package. :)

Lara, don't forget the host also gets 10% off for the next 12 months! Of course, this doesn't have to do with any bookings, but it is a 'reward' for hosting a show!

I offer my hosts a cookbook of their choice if they have 3 bookings, and all hold on their original date.

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

To book a Pampered Chef party, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or host and let them know you are interested in hosting a party. They will guide you through the process of selecting a date, inviting guests, and planning the details of your party.

2. Do I have to pay to host a Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no cost to host a Pampered Chef party. As a host, you will receive free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

3. How many guests should I invite to my Pampered Chef party?

We recommend inviting at least 10-15 guests to your Pampered Chef party. This will ensure a good turnout and increase your chances of earning free products.

4. Can I earn rewards as a host for a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. The more products your guests purchase, the more rewards you can earn.

5. What types of parties can I host with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of parties, including in-person parties, virtual parties, and catalog parties. You can choose the type of party that works best for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Saturday Gourmet