• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Booking Benefit Clarification Needed

Aug 14, 2008
I had a show yesterday with 2 bookings. The host of yesterday's show called today and left a message that she might like to book again when we have stoneware as a hostess benefit. My question is if I go ahead and book a show for her under her show from yesterday and let's say September is 1 piece of stoneware for 60% off, would she get to order 2 pieces (1 for being the host and 1 for booking from her own show from June)? I assume it would be just like her being at someone else's show, but wasn't sure.

She said in the message that she would also be booking from one of the gals that booked with me from yesterday, so I say bring it own! :D I just wanted to clarify the booking benefit question before I call her back. If she can get 2 pieces that would definitely set the booking in stone.

Thanks in advance.

mscharf

Advanced Member
Oct 19, 2008
yes, she would get two. I just listened to a training cd yesterday, encouraging to book from self, then they get two of the hostess benefit!!

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Remind her, though, that stoneware may not be a special within the next 6 months, so she should book a show anyway, and book a 3rd show from that. Then, if the stoneware becomes the special, say, 8 months from now, she still can take advantage of the double benefits!

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
Always book your Host, encouraging her with the "you get double Host Special when you are the Host and the Booking Host. For example, blah blah blah, using whatever the month you are talking to her would be!

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
If a host does not know when she will have her next party, I ask when a good time to call would be. If she says September, that's the date I put in CC. If she changes it, that's fine, as long as its within 6 months.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Can't you set a date, and if you have to move it- she would still get the booking benefit? I thought that as long as the date was set at the Host's show, that even if it had to be rebooked, the original host still got the booking beneft?

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Yes, Bobbi, that's true - as long as the second show is held within six months of the original show. It does not, however, have to be on the date originally booked in P3.

Aug 14, 2008
Thank you all so much for your help. I called the host back after reading the posts tonight and she booked a date for September. She called back an hour later and put her daughter-in-law on and she booked a show for July. The MIL then got back on and said she was planning on booking a show from her daughter-in-law for January.

Whew, I hope all that makes sense. I'm super excited because the host said she was going to invite friends from church to one and work friends to the other. 4 bookings from this small show. I'l take it!

Thanks again.

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Kel, that's awesome! Congratulations. You must have made the show alot of fun for the host to be so anxious to book again!