• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Bookings From Different Consultant

In summary, if you have previously hosted a party with one Pampered Chef consultant, you can still book a party with a different consultant. Your past host benefits and rewards will transfer to the new consultant's party, and there are no restrictions on booking with a different consultant. Additionally, if you had a negative experience with your previous consultant, you can choose a different consultant for your party. As long as it has been at least 12 months since your last party, you are eligible to earn host rewards again.
ChefPaulaB
Does anyone know how it works if I as a consultant does a show for host A, and then someone, Host B, books from her, but for some reason I have to give it to another consultant, will Host A still get the booking benefit from Host B's show (as long as it follows all of the other guidelines)? And then if Host B gets any bookings, it will be for the Consultant that actually did her show, not me, right? Just need to find out how to work this... I don't want anyone to get jipped out of their past host booking benefit... TIA!!!

Yes.. the booking is tied to the host, not the consultant. Hope this helps!

The past host will have a "Past Host NUmber" that you enter in PPP. You can look up the past host's number on Consultant's Corner

beckyjsmith said:
Yes.. the booking is tied to the host, not the consultant. Hope this helps!

Good, that is what I was hoping! Thanks!

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I completely understand your concern about making sure everyone receives their booking benefits. In this situation, Host A will still receive the booking benefit from Host B's show, as long as all guidelines are followed. However, if you are unable to do the show for Host B and another consultant takes over, they will receive the bookings and benefits from Host B's show. It's important to communicate with your team and make sure everyone is aware of any changes in bookings. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Have a great day!

1. How can I book a party with a different consultant if I have previously hosted with another Pampered Chef consultant?

If you have previously hosted a party with one Pampered Chef consultant, you can still book a party with a different consultant. Simply reach out to the new consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a party. They will be happy to assist you in setting up a date and time for your party.

2. Will my past host benefits and rewards transfer to the new consultant's party?

Yes, any host benefits or rewards that you earned from your past party will transfer to the new consultant's party. The consultant will have access to your previous party information and can apply your benefits and rewards to your new party order.

3. Can I choose a different consultant for my party if I had a negative experience with my previous consultant?

Yes, you are free to choose any consultant you feel comfortable working with for your party. If you had a negative experience with your previous consultant, we apologize and encourage you to reach out to our customer service team to address any concerns you may have.

4. Are there any restrictions on booking a party with a different consultant?

No, there are no restrictions on booking a party with a different consultant. You are welcome to book with any consultant, regardless of your past party history. Our goal is to provide you with the best party experience possible, and we want you to feel comfortable working with any of our consultants.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I have already hosted a party with a different consultant in the past year?

Yes, as long as it has been at least 12 months since your last party, you are eligible to earn host rewards again. Our host reward program is designed to give back to our loyal customers, so we encourage you to continue hosting parties and earning rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Geekgirl69