• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the October Host Qualify for the November Special?

In summary, the November Special is an annual holiday sale with exclusive deals on top-selling products. It starts on November 1st and ends on November 30th, with limited quantities and availability varying by deal. Consultant discounts can be used on top of the already discounted items, and orders can be placed through a consultant, at a party, or on the company's website.
Sheila
Gold Member
I just did an October show on the 26th and one of her guests booked a Nov show for the 1st. I completely understand how the special works for the Nov Host. I also know that the October host qualifies for the November special since the show was booked at her Oct show.

My question is ... if the Nov Host hits the $500 mark, does the Oct Host qualify for 2 pieces of stoneware too?

I asked my director, but she wasn't 100% positive. I figured this was the BEST place to get the correct answer in a timely fashion. ;)

Nope. The past host only gets one. It's indicated in the fine print:
The past host from whom the November Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after May 1, 2008) is eligible to select ONE Stoneware piece at 60% off.

Thanks Ann. I'll blame that oversite on pregnancy brain! ;)

I take it that is the same for Oct.. thanks. I was going to post about this today.

No- October is on shows only. Typically, the free with purchase type specials must be part of a show.

1. Can you tell me more about the November Special?

Yes, the November Special is our annual holiday sale where we offer exclusive deals on our top-selling products. This year, we have a range of discounts and bundle deals that are perfect for your holiday cooking and gifting needs.

2. When does the November Special start and end?

The November Special starts on November 1st and ends on November 30th. However, some deals may sell out before the end date, so we recommend shopping early to get the best deals.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on the November Special?

Yes, as a consultant, you can use your discount on top of the already discounted November Special items. This is a great opportunity to stock up on products for your own personal use or to use as demonstration items for your parties.

4. Are there any restrictions on the November Special deals?

Some November Special deals may have limited quantities available, and some may only be available while supplies last. Additionally, any discounts or promotions cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

5. How can I place an order for the November Special items?

You can place an order for the November Special items through your consultant, at a party, or directly on our website. Simply add the items to your cart and check out to take advantage of the special deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire