• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the November and December Specials for Pampered Chef?

In summary, "New Info on Pampered Chef Now" is a platform for consultants to access updates, news, and information about Pampered Chef products, promotions, and events. It can be accessed by logging in to the consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "New Info" tab. This platform is currently only available for consultants, but customers can stay updated through social media and email. It provides a variety of information such as new product releases, limited-time offers, upcoming events, and tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products. Consultants can also customize the information they receive by selecting their preferred categories and topics in their account settings.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Just wanted to let you all know, if you go to PC website the CN is available on line and well as host/guest special for Nov and Dec. You have to open up octobers host/guest special and in the address bar delete oct and insert Nov etc for Dec as well. :eek:) HTH

I am a bit dissapointed with the December Hostess specials. Nothing to WOW them, when December is usually the sell-a-thon month . November is good as long as your shows are at the beginning of the month. I do like the guest specials for both months

Here is the Nov/Dec Flyer.

mrssyvo said:
I am a bit dissapointed with the December Hostess specials. Nothing to WOW them, when December is usually the sell-a-thon month . November is good as long as your shows are at the beginning of the month. I do like the guest specials for both months

well you could always promote november's host special through December as well (and also the normal Dec special too)..

I really like Nov host specials, just in time for the holidays! And that month's and Dec. guest specials are good! Not sure about Dec. Host special though!

Thanks for sharing for a sneak preview!

Related to What Are the November and December Specials for Pampered Chef?

1. What is "New Info on Pampered Chef Now"?

"New Info on Pampered Chef Now" is a new platform that provides updates, news, and information about Pampered Chef products, promotions, and events.

2. How can I access "New Info on Pampered Chef Now"?

You can access "New Info on Pampered Chef Now" by logging in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "New Info" tab.

3. Is "New Info on Pampered Chef Now" available for customers or just consultants?

"New Info on Pampered Chef Now" is currently only available for consultants. However, customers can still stay updated on the latest Pampered Chef news by following our social media accounts and signing up for our email newsletter.

4. What type of information can I find on "New Info on Pampered Chef Now"?

You can find a variety of information on "New Info on Pampered Chef Now" such as new product releases, limited-time offers, upcoming events, and tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I customize the information I receive on "New Info on Pampered Chef Now"?

Yes, you can customize the information you receive on "New Info on Pampered Chef Now" by selecting your preferred categories and topics in your consultant account settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg