• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need October/November/December Host/Guest Specials Combo Flyer?

In summary, the host specials for October, November, and December include a free Fall Favorites Recipe Book, Stoneware Pie Plate, and Holiday Platter, respectively, with minimum party totals of $650, $600, and $750. The guest specials for the same months include a $15 discount on purchases of $75 or more, a free Mini Nylon Serving Spatula with purchases of $80 or more, and a free Large Baker with purchases of $100 or more. To qualify for the host specials, a party must be hosted with the specified minimum party total, and the host can invite guests to shop and place orders. The host and guest specials cannot be combined, and they are only available during their respective months. As a
jnsr96
Anyone out there have a combo flyer with Oct/nov/dec host/guest specials one flyer? I saw them for other months but can't find it now. TIA!

There is one posted already. Check under files if you can't find the post. I don't remember which one I got it from.

If you go to files and type in OctNovDec - it will come up. :)

Perfect! Thanks so much!!

1. What are the host and guest specials for October/November/December?

The host special for October is a free Fall Favorites Recipe Book with any party total of $650 or more. The November host special is a free Stoneware Pie Plate with any party total of $600 or more. And the December host special is a free Holiday Platter with any party total of $750 or more.

The guest specials for October, November, and December are a $15 discount on any purchase of $75 or more, a free Mini Nylon Serving Spatula with any purchase of $80 or more, and a free Large Baker with any purchase of $100 or more, respectively.

2. How can I qualify for the host specials?

To qualify for the host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum party total of $650 for October, $600 for November, and $750 for December. As the host, you can invite friends and family to shop and place orders at your party online or in person.

3. Can I combine the host and guest specials on my order?

No, the host and guest specials cannot be combined. The host special is only available to the party host who reaches the minimum party total, while the guest special is available to all party guests who meet the purchase requirements.

4. When do the host and guest specials end?

The host and guest specials for October, November, and December are only available during those specific months. Once the month ends, the specials will no longer be available.

5. Can I earn additional rewards or discounts as a host?

Yes, as a host, you can earn additional rewards and discounts based on the total sales of your party. These rewards include free and discounted products, as well as half-price items. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kristamk