• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pampered Chef Sell-a-Thon Scheduled for November and December?

In summary, Sell-A-Thon for S/S Products is an annual event at Pampered Chef where consultants can earn extra rewards and bonuses by selling a specific set of stainless steel products. It typically takes place in the fall, starting in September and running through November. To participate, consultants simply need to sell the designated products during the designated timeframe, with their sales automatically tracked for rewards and bonuses. The specific rewards and bonuses vary each year and may include free products, extra commission, and other perks for top sellers. New consultants are welcome to participate, making it a great opportunity to jumpstart their business and earn extra rewards while building their customer base.
PamperedChefDude
Do we have the official work that the sell-a-thon is in Nov and carry over in December like last year? We haven't seen or heard anything. We're just booking.

Thanks to the all knowing group.

Joe & Diane
PamperedChefDude & Dudette

Here's the flyer... Sell-A-Thon is November only this year.

Attachments

• November 2007 Consultant Promotion.pdf
    398.8 KB · Views: 321
Thanks so much! Now I really am glad we already have 5 shows booked for November. We need to keep booking. It would be nice if they were all $1000 shows but we need to be realistic. I'll take 4 out of 5. LOL

Joe & Diane
PamperedChefDude & Dudette

You can do it! Host coach your hiney off! :)

Hi Joe & Diane,Yes, the official sell-a-thon dates for November have been announced by Pampered Chef. They will run from November 1st to November 30th. And just like last year, any sales made during this time will carry over into December for credit towards your monthly goals.I'm glad to hear that you're already booking parties during this time. The sell-a-thon is a great opportunity to boost your sales and earn some amazing rewards. Don't forget to utilize all the resources and tips provided by Pampered Chef to make the most of this event.Happy selling!Best, Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Is the Pampered Chef Sell-a-Thon Scheduled for November and December?

What is Sell-A-Thon for S/S Products?

Sell-A-Thon for S/S Products is an annual event at Pampered Chef where consultants can earn extra rewards and bonuses for selling a specific set of stainless steel products.

When does Sell-A-Thon for S/S Products take place?

Sell-A-Thon for S/S Products typically takes place in the fall, usually starting in September and running through November.

How do I participate in Sell-A-Thon for S/S Products?

To participate in Sell-A-Thon for S/S Products, you simply need to be a Pampered Chef consultant and sell the designated stainless steel products during the designated timeframe. Your sales will automatically be tracked and you will earn rewards and bonuses based on your sales.

What are the rewards and bonuses for Sell-A-Thon for S/S Products?

The specific rewards and bonuses for Sell-A-Thon for S/S Products vary each year, but they typically include free products, extra commission, and other perks for top sellers.

Can I still participate in Sell-A-Thon for S/S Products if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are welcome to participate in Sell-A-Thon for S/S Products. It is a great opportunity to jumpstart your business and earn extra rewards as you build your customer base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicag
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PamperedChefDude