• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Sales: November Sell-A-Thon Tips & Strategies

Level 1: November, December, and JanuaryLevel 2: February, March, and AprilLevel 3: May, June, and JulyYou would earn...$1500 in November$3000 in December$6000 in January$1500 in February$3000 in March$6000 in April$1500 in May$3000 in June$6000 in July
TWine120
I signed on in March, so I haven't been around through a fall yet....I've heard something about November generally being a "Sell-a-Thon" month like June was. Does anyone know if this will be happening? Just trying to figure out how to plan my calendar for Oct/Nov.

Thanks!!

I thought SAT was usually in January but I could be wrong.....

No, no, no, no. Sell a thon has NEVER NEVER NEVER been in January.

In fact, January often ends up being a month off for me. They offer great specials b/c it's so hard to book.

November SAT is what sold me on PC. They pick the busiest month EVER and reward us for having sales when it's so easy.

Sometimes they extend it into December.

There's a SAT in June as well.

They haven't announced it officially but I'm sure consultants would collectively scream if they moved it to January. Of course I screamed (quietly) when they added "by the 15th" to the 2 shows level. But that's just me.

Just book your October full so you are in front of people to find to book your November and December ...and January! Don't worry about the carrots! Get the bookings! Then when they announce a special you really want you'll either already be there or you'll be close and will have less scrambling to reach the goal.

To give an idea to those who are new and are wondering what this sell a thon talk is:

They shake things up all the time but generally sell a thon looks like the following.

NOVEMBER and JUNE: 2 shows held and submitted by the 15th - level 1

Then all November (or June) sales for the month (including those 2 shows figured in level 1) add up to determine other levels (usually $1500, $3000 and $6000) to earn larger and larger sets of the new products.

Often there's a product that can only be earned by recruiting (and that person qualifying) in November.

Most years there is also a product (or products) that we can earn Dec 1-15 and the last two years if our total sales hit a certain amount ($1500? or was it $2500?) we got 5% of December sales in PC dollars as a bonus.

We will find out this years plan soon. They will announce it in October. Possibly in the CN which will be on CC tomorrow but it could be rolled out later in the month.

BethCooks4U said:
Dec 1-15 and the last two years if our total sales hit a certain amount ($1500? or was it $2500?) we got 5% of December sales in PC dollars as a bonus.
the 5% in pc dollars is if sales are over $6K. love that p chef does this. It's like Christmas all over again when the new products arrive.

doughmama said:
the 5% in pc dollars is if sales are over $6K. love that p chef does this. It's like Christmas all over again when the new products arrive.

Nope. I knew I earned it and didn't have THAT great a month. I checked the November CN from last year and it was $1500.

Dec. 1–31
• Hold and submit $1,500
or more in commissionable sales
Receive 5% of your TOTAL commissionable

this past June, it was 6K. I looked it up just to be sure. But hope they do give it for $1500 in sales. That would be great.

Also, since I was looking... the Oct CN had the Dec specials and the SAT info in it as well as the info about the minis (we didn't get a mid season catalog last year) and the holiday deadlines. So we'll know all those answers tomorrow.

When will we get to see what the new spring products are?When will we know what products will be released at different levels ($1500, $3000, and $6000)?I'm a very visual person. While I know I will want everything ($6000!) it's not a realistic goal for me... but if I had that visual carrot it would drive me crazier :p

At spring launch in February for both answers

Does anyone have what last year's products were for the 3 levels? I know... sell as much as I possibly can... Did I read somewhere that there could be a bonus commission based on November sales?

Go to Google, and do a search for sell-a-thon products or SAT products followed by site:chefsuccess.com to search older threads. I know it was posted, but couldn't tell you where exactly.

All the details of the current SAT promo can be found on CC. You can go to the promotions grid where Host and Guest Specials are. In some past years, we've had an opportunity to earn a percentage of our commissionable sales in PC$ once we reach a certain point, but I don't remember seeing that for this year.

That helps, Noora, thanks.For anyone else wondering, here is last year's:If you earned items in the November/December 2009 SAT, here's what you'll get:Hold and Submit 2 shows Nov 1-15
Adjustable Tiered TowerHold and Submit 2 shows Dec 1-15
BBQ Grill TrayNov $1500 level (add the 2 show level if you also hit that)
Bamboo Salad claws
Color Coated Utility Knife
BBW Flexible Turner
Ice Scoop
Lemon Pepper Rub
TPC Simply Sweet Cookbook
Loaf Pan
Lemon SprinkleNov $3000 level (add the $1500 level; add the 2 show level if you hit that)
Color Coated Chef's Knife
Muffin Pan
Quick-Stir Pitcher
Sweet Apple Sprinkle
Chili Pepper Sauce
Bamboo Small Snack Bowls (the old ones are being renamed to petite)
BBQ Basting BrushNov $6000 level (add $1500 and $3000 items; add 2 show level if you hit it)
Double Boiler
Family Size QSP
Thai Red Curry Rub
Raspberry Habanero Sauce
Dots Beverage Glasses

Just to clarify, are SAT bonuses based on commission sells or actual show totals? I think it is only commission sells but another consultant says show totals (which can be higher if hosts spend big).

If you read the fine print at the bottom of the SAT flyer, it's commissionable sales. That's all that ever counts with PC incentives. Guest sales are what matters for the host benefits.

PC incentives are ALWAYS commissionable sales.

1. What is the "November: Sell-A-Thon" event?

The "November: Sell-A-Thon" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef in the month of November. It is a special promotion for our consultants to boost their sales and earn extra rewards.

2. How can I participate in the "November: Sell-A-Thon"?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are automatically enrolled in the "November: Sell-A-Thon" event. There is no need to sign up separately.

3. What are the rewards for participating in the "November: Sell-A-Thon"?

There are different levels of rewards for consultants who reach certain sales goals during the month of November. The rewards can include product sets, discounts, and even a trip to our annual conference.

4. Can I still participate if I am unable to host in-home parties during the pandemic?

Absolutely! We understand the challenges of hosting in-person events during the pandemic, so we have expanded our online selling options. You can participate in the "November: Sell-A-Thon" by hosting virtual parties, promoting on social media, or reaching out to your network through email or phone.

5. Are there any additional requirements to participate in the "November: Sell-A-Thon"?

No, there are no additional requirements to participate in the "November: Sell-A-Thon" event. However, we do recommend setting personal sales goals and creating a plan to reach them. Our team is here to support and provide resources to help you succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.carol
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
tx_deputyswife
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies