• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Desperate for Sales: Need Help Closing 3 November Catty Shows

In summary, the person is $220 short of their goal and is frustrated because none of their past catty show hosts have responded. They offer an extra gift to those that submit a qualifying catty show by the 5th of December. They suggest calling some of the past hosts and guests to try and get them to help out.
peichef
Not sure this is the right place for this question but... I have 3 November catty shows I'm trying desperately to close by the 5th of Dec. I have sent a couple of reminder emails to the hosts (all out of province) over the past several days & HAVEN'T HEARD BACK FROM ANY OF THEM. Argh. What do I do?????
I need these sales for my sell-a-thon. I am $220 shy of my goal.
Any suggestions????

I would call them. Some people do not often check their emails.:)

I don't have phone numbers yet for 2 of them :(

Oh that stinks!!:yuck: How did you get these catty shows?

Hey PEIChef! Can you tell from your email system if they've read them? Do you have any orders at all from them? Maybe you could contact one of the people who placed orders, if you have some. If you got their names from shows you did, call that host and see if you can't get connected with them.

It would really stink if you didn't reach your goal because people don't have the curtosy to reply........:grumpy:

Offer an extra gift if they submit a qualifying catty show by the 5th of Dec. (Maybe an extra $10 free stuff?).

I always offer a gift to my catalog show hosts. If they get me 5 orders within their first week, they get something for free (usually mini serving spatula). This helps me to know if they are "serious" or not about their show. Just a thought for next time.

Do you have any orders at all from them? I had a kitchen show from October that I finally called and left a message telling her that if I didn't hear from her by last Monday (last week in November) that I would call her guests and see if they wanted to place individual orders. That's always an option. The guests (only 2 of them) were very happy to be finally getting their stuff.

I was already offering them the benefits as though from a cooking show --$20 extra. i got these bookings as they are people I know, just not really well. Guess I am going to have to go searching my old phone book for their numbers. One of them is a consultant for another DS company (& a former PC consultant). I would think she checks her email for that very reason.The other is a casual friend --I have told her (several times) I need her order in order to submit her show.
I am so frustrated.

I have a MIA catty show also (actually 2). Very excited to start and I have 1 order from the girl she booked from. I'm adding it to another show if I don't hear back by tomorrow.

I like the idea of a gift if they get a certain number of orders to me by the 1 week mark. I'm going to start this on my catty's.

I feel for you! Maybe if you tell them this is going to help you reach your goal they will want to help out - it's worth a shot. If they know you need it by this date for a certain reason they may get on the ball.

As a backup, you might try calling some of your past hosts and guests and just tell them that you are really, really close to an important goal and ask them to help you out. You could offer them free shipping. You would have to call them because it has to be turned in tomorrow and then you could add them to your catalog orders. Maybe the people that are doing your catalog shows are not getting back to you because they have no orders. This way, you could say, "I have an order that I can add to your show" and it might get them to return your calls.

I am with you! I have 2 catalog shows that were supposed to close last week, I cannot reach one of them (she hasn't returned my calls-I know she has orders from the last time that we spoke) and the other one that might get it closed today. I am not going to make it to the next level with these shows anyway, but I would like to know if there are any cookware orders on them! I don't want to redeem my POR points until I get these shows done.

I am ready to cry.... I have called (each one 2 times) & left messages. I have sent them messages on facebook & sent emails. I have repeatedly told them of the deadline & why it is important.
One finally got back to tell me there were no orders (which I am pretty confident means he didn't even try, given the size of the workplace). One hasn't said "boo". Not a sound. Not a peep. not a whistle. And she's a direct seller, too. I have a hard time believing she hasn't checked her email.
Plus I have a catty show that has been ready for about a week. Just waiting for the host' order.
I am so frustrated & disappointed that I am ready to quit.

Don't quit because TWO people have been flaky toward you! The shows didn't work out and it is disappointing. Now move on and look for new hosts. Catalog shows are tricky because you aren't the one in control. It's a huge bummer that they didn't come through for you... it is what it is. Quitting over that seems sad. Feel your feelings and move on to the next people on your list that you haven't asked yet! Go for it!!!! You still have time to get orders and other catalog shows for this month! Good luck!

Don't quit, C! I know how frustrated you must be, but don't give up, k?? :)

I guess you can't do much with the catty show with no orders. You're probably right. He didn't try.....I always wonder why these people bother wasting our time, if they're not gonna try getting orders anyway...... :grumpy:

I don't understand the other DS seller! Of all people, she should be the one to understand what you have to do!! Just know that you've done all you can.

For the show waiting for the host's order, tell her that if you don't get her order by tonight, you will have to submit it anyway. Then, you can put the show in your name.

I hope it all works out for you......hang in there........we're here for ya! :)

1. How can I increase my sales for the November catty shows?

To increase sales for the November catty shows, it's important to focus on promoting the products that are featured in the catalog. Offer special deals and discounts on these products to entice customers to make a purchase. Additionally, you can reach out to your existing customers and offer them a free gift or discount if they host a show during the month of November.

2. What are some effective ways to close a sale during a catty show?

One effective way to close a sale during a catty show is to demonstrate the product and show its benefits. Use your own personal experiences and testimonials from satisfied customers to showcase the value of the product. It's also important to listen to your customers and address any concerns or objections they may have. By building a personal connection and showing the value of the product, you can successfully close a sale.

3. How can I increase attendance for my catty shows in November?

To increase attendance for your catty shows in November, it's important to promote them early and often. Use social media, email marketing, and word of mouth to spread the word about your upcoming shows. You can also offer incentives for customers to bring a friend or offer a special gift for those who RSVP and attend the show.

4. What are some effective ways to follow up with potential customers after a catty show?

Following up with potential customers after a catty show is crucial for closing sales. Send a personalized thank you email or message to each attendee, highlighting the products they showed interest in. You can also offer a special deal or discount for those who make a purchase within a certain time frame. Additionally, don't be afraid to follow up with a phone call or in-person visit to address any remaining questions or concerns.

5. How can I make my catty shows more engaging and interactive for customers?

To make your catty shows more engaging and interactive for customers, consider incorporating games or interactive activities that relate to your products. You can also offer product demonstrations and allow customers to try out the products for themselves. Additionally, encourage customers to interact with each other by sharing their own experiences and tips for using the products. This will create a fun and engaging atmosphere that will leave a lasting impression on potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vangogirl
  • pctharper