• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales and Bookings: Tips from a Successful Direct Sales Consultant

In summary, you are trying to make the trip to San Fransisco, and have 4 cooking shows, 2 catalog shows, and 1 fundraiser scheduled this month. You also have 2 cooking shows and 1 catalog show for November, and 2 cooking shows in December. You are 14,000 points away from the trip, and have 2 qualified active recruits, but your goal is to make director by leadership, not just by recruiting. If you can increase your show sales and bookings, you will be closer to your goal. You mentioned doing customer care calls and having a catalog show challenge in November to get 10 catalog shows of $500 or more. You will draw one of the hostess's name for a $100 shopping spree if you can get
mrssyvo
Hello all, I hope you can help me brainstorm here. I am 14,000 points away from the San Fransisco trip, and I have 4 cooking shows,2 catalog shows and 1 fundraiser this month, 5 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows for November, and 2 cooking shows in Decemeber, and my Christmas on-line/phone sale (usually about $700) I have 2 qualified active recruits and 1 inactive (never-qualified). My goal is to make director by leadership, but my director pointed out that if I recruit 3 more ,and they qualify by the end of the year, I will make director (3000 points) and 6000 from them qualifying, and it also reduces what I need for the trip by 2,000, which only leaves me needing 3000 from my shows I have scheduled already. It looks great on paper, but it is making my head swim !!!! I have stayed in contact with those on my rolling recruit contact list, and I do not want to sound desperate- SO, I will continue to look for recruits at my shows, BUT, it looks like I will probably have to earn the trip points through sales. Help me brainstorm on ways to increase my show sales and bookings. I do customer care calls, and I am having a catalog show challenge in November, trying to get 10 catalog shows of $500 or more, and I will draw one of the hostess's name for $100 shopping spree. I figure I would need 20 catalog shows to hit at least 10 of them at $500. I already sent E-mails out and called my top 20, who I thought would do it, and only had 2 takers, now I am going to send out an E-mail throughout my customer base. How do I word the E-mail to not sound desperate. I do not want to come to the end of December and miss it by a little bit. The fundraiser I have the end of this month could go either way. 18 will be at the kick-off, and I will be asking them to participate by collecting orders. (3 people have already started)
I guess I am looking for ideas, without sounding desperate. Any ideas are welcome

Did you mention that you're "just a little bit away from meeting a goal"? People love to help others meet goals, and if you let your contact list know that you just need a "few more" cooking shows and catalog shows, you'll probably get a few takers.

If you can I would call everyone in your customer base. It will take a lot longer than e-mailing, but you will get many more yesses. Some people say yes just because they don't want to tell you no over the phone, but those are their issues. I end up having to call everyone anyway after I send the e-mail because no one ever answers, so really you are saving time by not sending the e-mail! Good luck getting to your goal!!

Great ideas. I know you get better results calling, however, it seems no one is ever home during the day, and NEVER return calls. I have limited evenings free, due to shows and other committments, but it looks like I need to free up some evenings and JUST DO IT !!!! I have a voice in my head saying to me "How bad to you want it? " I can keep making up excuses, but it all boils down to how bad DO I want it !!!!

I know one thing I did recently is make a goal for myself to call my past hosts from last fall and see if they want to host a show. Sometimes just making a bunch of calls in an evening and asking people if they want to host a show will do more than you think.

Maybe you can shoot for more recruits than what you just need to make director. Maybe try to have some good recruiting games at your shows so that you can give out more recruiting packets.

Are there any fairs you can do booths at in the next couple of months?

You could try doing a $1,000 catalogue show where you find 10 people to get $100 in orders or 5 to get $200... Maybe doing one of those each month will give your sales a big boost.

Good luck with everything.

Last edited:

1. How can I increase my sales and bookings as a direct sales consultant?

There are several strategies you can use to boost your sales and bookings. First, make sure you have a strong online presence and utilize social media to connect with potential customers. Additionally, offering special promotions and incentives can entice customers to make a purchase. Building relationships with your customers and providing excellent customer service can also lead to repeat business and referrals.

2. How do I effectively market my products to attract more customers?

One of the best ways to market your products is through hosting parties or events where you can showcase your products and their benefits. You can also partner with other businesses or organizations to reach a larger audience. Utilizing email marketing and sending out newsletters can also be an effective way to promote your products and keep customers engaged.

3. How can I handle objections from potential customers?

It's important to listen to and understand the objections of potential customers. Be prepared with responses that address their concerns and highlight the benefits of your products. Offering a satisfaction guarantee or a trial period can also help alleviate objections and encourage customers to make a purchase.

4. What are some effective ways to increase repeat business?

Keeping in touch with your customers through email or social media can help maintain a connection and remind them of your products. Offering loyalty programs or rewards for repeat purchases is also a great way to encourage customers to come back. Providing excellent customer service and addressing any issues promptly can also lead to repeat business.

5. How can I effectively manage my time as a direct sales consultant?

Time management is crucial for success in direct sales. It's important to prioritize tasks and set realistic goals for each day. Utilizing tools such as a planner or calendar can help you stay organized. Also, delegating tasks to team members or utilizing automation tools can help free up your time for more important tasks, such as connecting with customers and promoting your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Rhonskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies