• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant-Just Got $1250 in Sales

In summary, this woman is an expert summarizer of content. She has had success in the past month and is closing a catalog show soon. She is also scheduled to have three cooking shows in the next week and a half. She is also expecting to attend her mother-in-law's wedding in Tennessee this summer.
ejuliano
Hello everyone!! I'm super excited. My 30 day mark is the 10th of Feb and I already have $1636.41 in sales!!! I have had 3 cooking shows and am closing a catalog show in the next day or two.

One of my friends is thinking about becoming a consultant, but will have to put it off for a few months due to some personal issues, but she would be great! I'm going to talk to her about it in a few months and see where she stands.

I have a party the 16th, 20th and the 26th of this month, hopefully I can get a few more in. I just closed a party on the 2nd with sales just over $500. I have one booking and another possible one from her show. The one I have on the 20th invited more than 60 people, so I can't wait for that show!

Just wanted to share my good news. I hope to keep up this success!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! You are well on your way, keep up the great work. :chef:

That's amazing, congrats on your success. Can you send a little my way?! I want to hit the $1250 but I want the HWC stuff now too (the martini glasses are darling)!

I will have two shows for 1-15 Feb, so I guess I will be getting them! I'm pretty excited about that. I went to the Spring Launch here in St. Louis and saw the products. I won't be able to go to conference this year though. Maybe I can make it next year.

WAY TO GO! The PC dollars you earned can be used towards conference. Also in March, you can earn $25, $100, or $200 towards conference registration. Conference Club is great to save money for conference. At the rate you are earning commission, you could put away enough money to attend easily! How close are you to Chicago? You could drive and save the cost of flying as well! Seriously consider going this year! Take Spring Launch and multiply times 1000 to get the fun and excitement! There we have different training classes we can attend and they are great! I went with $300 cash to pay for expenses and came back with about $50. I paid for my share of the gas, parking, room out of that plus had several nice meals out!

pcchefjane said:
WAY TO GO! The PC dollars you earned can be used towards conference. Also in March, you can earn $25, $100, or $200 towards conference registration. Conference Club is great to save money for conference. At the rate you are earning commission, you could put away enough money to attend easily! How close are you to Chicago? You could drive and save the cost of flying as well! Seriously consider going this year! Take Spring Launch and multiply times 1000 to get the fun and excitement! There we have different training classes we can attend and they are great! I went with $300 cash to pay for expenses and came back with about $50. I paid for my share of the gas, parking, room out of that plus had several nice meals out!

I wish the reason I can't go was due to cost. I just started a new job, so I don't have much leave. My mom's family rented condo's in Tennessee this summer, but I will only be able to go for a long weekend. My husband and I go to Indy every year for a motorcycle race (MotoGP, awesome sport). My "wonderful" mother-in-law, is also getting married, and I think I have to go. My DH doesn't even want to go, so we will have to see.

I just don't have the leave time to take a week off. I wish I did!!!

Congrats! Think about all those Pampered Chef Dollars you are racking up too! :D

WAAAAA HOOOOOO Way to go!! I love hearing stuff like that! Makes me know I can still do it too!

Way to go! Congratulations on your great start.

Congrats and Kudos! You are off to an amazing start! You are building an excellent foundation, and I wish you much success! Keep it up! Great job!

So...today was my one month mark and I just finalized my 4th show.I should have had 6, but a couple girls had to cancel/reschedule their catalog shows. :(But hey, I've got 3 cooking shows the next week and a half, and one of them invited over 60 people. I sent out the invitations today. I sent mini catalogs and also included a flier with the DCB special, especially for people that can't make it. I'm crossing my fingers!!!Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes. I'm happy that I have had such a successful start. This website has showed me so many ideas and gives me a boost when I get bummed about cancellations and re-schedules. Thanks for all the support!

Congratulations!!!!!!!! That is a fantastic beginning!

1. How do I report my $1250 in sales as a new consultant?

Congratulations on your successful sales! To report your sales, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Business" tab. From there, click on the "Sales and Commissions" tab and select "Enter Orders." Enter the order information, including the total amount of sales, and click "Save." Your sales will then be reported to the company.

2. How long do I have to reach $1250 in sales as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you have 90 days from your start date to reach $1250 in sales. This is known as the Quick Start program and is designed to help you jumpstart your business and earn rewards. If you do not reach the $1250 goal within the 90 days, you will still be able to continue as a consultant, but you will not receive the Quick Start rewards.

3. What rewards do I receive for reaching $1250 in sales as a new consultant?

For reaching $1250 in sales as a new consultant, you will receive a $75 product credit and a $100 cash bonus. You will also be eligible for the Quick Start Plus program, which offers additional rewards for reaching higher sales goals in your first 90 days. These rewards can include free products, business supplies, and even a trip to the annual Pampered Chef conference.

4. Can I use my $1250 in sales towards my own purchases as a new consultant?

Yes, you can use your $1250 in sales towards your own purchases as a new consultant. This is known as personal volume and is a great way to stock up on products for your own use or to use as demonstration items for parties. However, keep in mind that personal volume does not count towards your sales goal for the Quick Start program.

5. How can I continue to build my business after reaching $1250 in sales as a new consultant?

After reaching $1250 in sales as a new consultant, you can continue to build your business by hosting parties, attending vendor events, and utilizing social media to promote your business. You can also reach out to friends and family for referrals and potential hostesses. Pampered Chef also offers training and resources to help you grow your business and reach your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lesliec