• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Did It!! I Saved My Career Sales

In summary, the conversation revolves around the pressure of maintaining career sales in a direct sales business. The participants share their experiences with being inactive and the struggles of meeting the monthly sales quota. They also discuss finding ways to stay active and keep their career sales intact. Ultimately, they congratulate each other on successfully submitting orders and discuss the consequences of going inactive for multiple months in a row.
lt1jane
Gold Member
I am a hobby to part time consultant. I hold the benefits and cannot quit my job. I love PC and am building it slowly. I have no problem going inactive for a month, but refuse to lose career sales.

I knew January would not be a good month and it wasn't. I wasn't worried because I had two parties in February. Once I finally got them finalized, they ended up on the 23rd and 25th. Normally, I leave parties open for a week due to my work schedule. It is difficult for me to close a party 2-3 days afterward. This would have put both parties into March.

The problem for me is that I was inactive in January and needed to submit a show by the 28th to save my career sales. Thankfully, one of the guests loves the pizza crust mix. Took the pressure off of me. I HAD to submit by the 28th and I did it!! I submitted it earlier this evening. The other party will take the full week to close. She is still getting orders from her friends and co-workers.

I hate getting down to the wire like this. My director even checked with HO to make sure that I needed to get one party in by the 28th like I thought to save my career sales.

Way to Go! My January and February were both late shows and I know what you mean about being down to the wire.

I'm in the same position, Jane, and after 3 years I am SO CLOSE to $15K I can taste it! I was counting on a January show but it canceled. I did have a show that was submitted on the 22nd because 2 people wanted the Hazelnut sprinkle. I confess I bought some things to sell later, just because I didn't make a ton of calls.

I am doing some things to get my spring lined up ... like you, I refuse to lose career sales.

Congratulations!

congrats to you too. I too am just shy of my $15K. Hate letting things go down the wire like that though....

I have been looking in the consultant policy and can't seem to find it. So if you go inactive for two months in a row, you lose your career sales?

Yes. It used to be that you had to submit $200 over 2 months (meaning that if you had a $150 show in February, you'd need a $50 order in March) but now it's a $150 show. If you have no sales in 1 month you're technically inactive, but don't lose career sales.

1. How can "I Did It!! I Saved My Career Sales" benefit my business?

"I Did It!! I Saved My Career Sales" is a comprehensive training program designed to help direct sellers and small business owners boost their sales and save their careers. It provides step-by-step guidance on effective sales techniques, building customer relationships, and managing finances to increase profits and grow your business.

2. What topics are covered in the "I Did It!! I Saved My Career Sales" program?

The program covers a wide range of topics including goal setting, time management, effective communication, marketing strategies, and financial planning. It also includes real-life success stories and practical tips from experienced direct sellers.

3. Is this program suitable for all types of direct sellers?

Yes, "I Did It!! I Saved My Career Sales" is designed for direct sellers and small business owners of all levels and experience. Whether you are just starting out or have been in the industry for years, you will find valuable insights and tips to help you succeed.

4. What format is the "I Did It!! I Saved My Career Sales" program available in?

The program is available in a digital format, which includes videos, worksheets, and downloadable resources. This allows you to access the material at any time and from any device, making it convenient for busy schedules.

5. How can I purchase the "I Did It!! I Saved My Career Sales" program?

You can purchase the program directly from our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab to find the program. You can also reach out to your consultant for more information and to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies