• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Finally Earned My 2% Raise With $15,000!I Lost My Career Sales

In summary, "I Finally Earned My 2% Raise With $15,000! I Lost My Career Sales" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who have reached a certain level of sales and earn a 2% raise on their commission, up to a maximum of $15,000. To qualify for this promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have reached a certain level of sales during the designated time period. To claim your 2% raise and $15,000 bonus, you must reach the required sales level and submit your promotion application within the designated time period. If you miss the deadline to claim your promotion, you will no longer be eligible to receive the 2% raise and $
Pampered Jean
Gold Member
I finally earned my 2% raise with $15,000!

I lost my career sales last year :cry: so I got to start all over. :yuck:

Just had to toot my own horn. :D

Re: Wahoo!Yea! Congratulations!!! :D

Re: Wahoo!Toot Toot! Love the horn! Congratulations!!

Re: Wahoo!Toot away; you deserve it!! How exciting.

Re: Wahoo!Congratulations!

Re: Wahoo!Congratulations! I do know how hard you have worked to get your Career Sales back and growing. Job Well Done! Don't forget your recruiting has also grown this year. Can't wait to see you succeed in 2011! ;)

Re: Wahoo!Congrats!! Enjoy the extra bonus

Re: Wahoo!Congrats! What a great Christmas present!

What exactly is "I Finally Earned My 2% Raise With $15,000! I Lost My Career Sales"?

"I Finally Earned My 2% Raise With $15,000! I Lost My Career Sales" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who have reached a certain level of sales and earn a 2% raise on their commission, up to a maximum of $15,000.

How do I qualify for "I Finally Earned My 2% Raise With $15,000! I Lost My Career Sales"?

To qualify for this promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have reached a certain level of sales during the designated time period. The specific requirements for each promotion may vary, so be sure to check your consultant account for the most up-to-date information.

What do I need to do to claim my 2% raise and $15,000 bonus?

To claim your 2% raise and $15,000 bonus, you must reach the required sales level and submit your promotion application within the designated time period. You will also need to provide documentation of your sales and any other required information.

What happens if I miss the deadline to claim my promotion?

If you miss the deadline to claim your promotion, unfortunately, you will no longer be eligible to receive the 2% raise and $15,000 bonus. It is important to keep track of the deadlines and submit your application on time to ensure you receive the promotion.

Can I combine "I Finally Earned My 2% Raise With $15,000! I Lost My Career Sales" with other promotions?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers. Each promotion has its own specific requirements and cannot be combined with others. However, you can still take advantage of any other promotions or offers that you qualify for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kncmurray
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123