• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My Career Sales Be Saved With a Personal Requirement Waiver?

In summary, you can keep your career sales if you choose to leave Pampered Chef, as long as you have met the minimum sales requirements. To transfer your career sales to another consultant, you will need to complete a Career Sales Transfer Request form. If you do not meet the minimum sales requirements, your career sales will be forfeited. You can use your career sales to purchase products for personal use, but only a portion can be used towards personal orders. Your career sales do not expire as long as you remain active and meet the minimum sales requirements, but if you leave Pampered Chef, you have 90 days to transfer your career sales before they are forfeited.
chefshawna
Gold Member
I submitted a request for a personal sales requirement waiver and they e-mailed saying it was approved, so does that I will keep my career sales? I am so close to $15,000 I can taste it and would hate to lose them!!

Why would you lose it?

Yes, if the waiver's been accepted, you keep your career sales :)

Ohhhh, that makes me sooooo happy!!
Wonder Monkey, if you don't submit $200 in commisionable sales every 2 months you go inactive and lose your career sales.

I see. Thanks for the info.

Shawna...you didn't already go inactive yet, right? If you ALREADY went inactive, you need to file for a RETROACTIVE waiver. If you just knew you were going to go inactive this month or next month, what you are saying would be correct. I just wanted to make sure all of your I's are dotted and your T's are crossed!!

KellyTheChef said:
Shawna...you didn't already go inactive yet, right? If you ALREADY went inactive, you need to file for a RETROACTIVE waiver. If you just knew you were going to go inactive this month or next month, what you are saying would be correct. I just wanted to make sure all of your I's are dotted and your T's are crossed!!
No, I'm not inactive yet, but will be at the end of the month. I put in a waiver and it was approved, just wanted to make sure that I didn't lose my career sales I have. Thanks for looking out for me!! :D

Don't they charge $25 when you request a waiver?? I thought they did, but someone in my cluster requested a waiver and they never took out the $25.

1. Can I keep my career sales if I decide to leave Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can keep your career sales if you choose to leave Pampered Chef. We understand that circumstances may change and you may need to move on to other opportunities. As long as you have met the minimum sales requirements, you can transfer your career sales to another Pampered Chef consultant or keep them for yourself.

2. How do I transfer my career sales to another consultant?

To transfer your career sales to another consultant, you will need to complete a Career Sales Transfer Request form. You can find this form on our consultant website under the "Resources" tab. Once the form is completed and submitted, our support team will assist you with transferring your sales to the designated consultant.

3. What happens to my career sales if I do not meet the minimum sales requirements?

If you do not meet the minimum sales requirements, your career sales will be forfeited. We encourage all consultants to stay active and meet the minimum sales requirements to ensure their career sales are protected.

4. Can I use my career sales to purchase products for personal use?

Yes, you can use your career sales to purchase products for personal use. However, please note that only a portion of your career sales can be used towards personal orders. The remaining balance must be used towards customer orders or transferred to another consultant.

5. How long do I have to use my career sales before they expire?

Your career sales do not expire as long as you remain an active consultant and meet the minimum sales requirements. However, if you decide to leave Pampered Chef, you will have 90 days to transfer your career sales or they will be forfeited.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • SummerG