• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Sales Waiver: Last Minute Request Dilemma

In summary, the person forgot to submit a waiver request for the month of February, and may not be able to because the new policy goes into effect in April and does not allow for retroactive waivers. They may have to pay $25 if they need one.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I need a sales waiver for the month of February. I intended on waiting until Friday of this past week to request it, in case I ended up with online sales of enough $$ so I didn't need to request Feb off.

Fast forward to today. I forgot to do it yesterday! Does it count since I just emailed them today, or is a Saturday not a business day? I think I may be out of luck. (Or at the very least, out $25 if I want to make it a retroactive waiver.) What a dork! I am kicking myself that I forgot to email them yesterday!

You may want to look at the new P&P. I thought I read somewhere on the Newswire they don't do retroactive waivers any more...

The new plan goes into effect in April, so you should be ok if you need to do a waiver. You shouldn't have to do a retroactive. From the Policies and Procedures:

Submit a written request or e-mail to the Home Office by midnight CT on the last business day of the second month (the last calendar day if submitted electronically) totaling less than $200 in commissionable sales.

The last business day of the month excludes weekends, published holidays and published Pampered Chef® holidays listed in the Consultant News.

Since you sent it via e-mail today, you should be alright.

Good luck!

dianevill said:
The new plan goes into effect in April, so you should be ok if you need to do a waiver. You shouldn't have to do a retroactive. From the Policies and Procedures:

Submit a written request or e-mail to the Home Office by midnight CT on the last business day of the second month (the last calendar day if submitted electronically) totaling less than $200 in commissionable sales.

The last business day of the month excludes weekends, published holidays and published Pampered Chef® holidays listed in the Consultant News.

Since you sent it via e-mail today, you should be alright.

Good luck!

I don't think so... it'll probably have to be retro.

Grrr.. I didn't want to have to pay $25, but it looks like I will have to if I don't want to lose my career sales. ($42,000+) Darn it! I thought about emailing them a thousand times this week and just never did it!

Hmmm, maybe Diane's right. It looks different to me after I'm reading it again. Send your e-mail tonight anyway, you may get lucky!

My director warned me that if I needed one, it would have to be submitted by Friday. But I didn't notice the fine print.

Send it tonight if you haven't already, then follow up with a phone call. You may not have to pay the $25.

I was fortunate ... I got my show in under the wire. Spent $6 on a cookbook to make it $200 COMMISSIONABLE just in case my March tanks as well.

If you submitted it electronically (via CC email) you are fine. It had to be submitted by the last day of the month to avoid the charge. The "excluding weekend" is if you mailed it in.

This whole issue is over now. No more retro-waivers. Personal waivers can be submitted in March but no later than March 31. After that you are allowed one sales waiver per year. Period.

1. What is the Sales Waiver for February?

The Sales Waiver for February is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of February. It allows customers to purchase certain products at a discounted price.

2. How do I qualify for the Sales Waiver for February?

To qualify for the Sales Waiver for February, you must place an order of at least $75 in retail value during the month of February. This can be a single order or multiple orders throughout the month.

3. Can I use the Sales Waiver for February with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Sales Waiver for February cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one offer can be applied per order.

4. What products are eligible for the Sales Waiver for February?

The specific products eligible for the Sales Waiver for February will be listed on our website and in our catalog. These products may change throughout the month, so be sure to check back regularly.

5. How long does the Sales Waiver for February last?

The Sales Waiver for February is only available for the month of February. All orders must be placed and processed by the end of the month to qualify for the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmary
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefmary
Replies