• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Late: Does February or March Matter?

In summary, submitting an order late in February or March will not count towards the current month's sales and host rewards. Late orders also do not count towards earning host rewards, but they will count towards personal sales and monthly sales goals. Submitting a late order will not affect consultant performance or commission earnings. There is no grace period for submitting orders late, so it is important to submit them by the designated deadline. While you will still receive your order if submitted late, it will not count towards the current month's sales and host rewards.
turtle15
If I hold a show at the end of February, but don't submit it until March, which month does it count toward my sales?

You will get paid in March, but it will not count toward either sales promotion.

Chefgirl2 said:
You will get paid in March, but it will not count toward either sales promotion.

Does it count toward my March $150 minimum to stay active - so that I can do Kit Enhancement in April?

turtle15 said:
Does it count toward my March $150 minimum to stay active - so that I can do Kit Enhancement in April?

Yes but only if you also submitted $150 in February.

...and also in January OR April.

BethCooks4U said:
Yes but only if you also submitted $150 in February....and also in January OR April.
I did in January and February already. That is why I was hoping it would count for March.

Hi there!Thank you for reaching out with your question. When it comes to submitting your show, the month that counts towards your sales is the month in which the show was held. So if you hold a show at the end of February but don't submit it until March, it will count towards your February sales.It's important to keep track of your show dates and submissions to ensure accurate reporting and recognition of your hard work. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or our support team.Best of luck with your shows!Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What happens if I submit my order late in February or March?

If you submit your order after the designated deadline in February or March, it will not count towards the current month's sales and host rewards.

2. Can I still earn host rewards if I submit my order late?

No, unfortunately, late orders do not count towards the current month's host rewards. However, they will count towards your personal sales and monthly sales goals.

3. Will my late order affect my consultant performance?

No, submitting a late order will not have any negative impact on your consultant performance or commission earnings.

4. Is there a grace period for submitting orders late?

No, there is no grace period for submitting orders late. It is important to submit your orders by the designated deadline to ensure they count towards the current month's sales and host rewards.

5. Can I still receive my order if I submit it late?

Yes, you will still receive your order if you submit it late. However, it will not count towards the current month's sales and host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • rayday
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • vanscootin