• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Bummed...my Sales Waiver Request Was Denied Because...

In summary, sales waiver requests may be denied for various reasons, such as not meeting minimum sales requirements or not following the correct process. However, you can appeal the decision and provide additional information to support your case. The processing time for a sales waiver request is typically 1-2 weeks, and if approved, an extension will be granted for meeting sales goals. You can submit a sales waiver request more than once, but it is important to carefully review the reasons for previous denials and address them in your new request.
SummerG
I accidentally forgot that you were limited to 3 sales waiver requests (I thought it was 4) within a 12 month period. I submitted 1 last February and 2 in May/June after my daughter was born.

So I submitted 1 for this January and just received an email back this morning that it was denied. I'm such a dummy. I was getting everything in line to have a good February and March so I thought I was doing good.

The email from home office didn't say what my status now is or what to do or anything like that, only that the waiver request was denied.

:eek:

I apologize for the confusion and I understand that this may be a difficult situation. As you have already submitted 3 waiver requests in the past 12 months, I'm afraid that your current waiver request cannot be approved. If you are still in need of a waiver, I recommend reaching out to your supervisor or manager for assistance. They may be able to provide additional guidance or support. Additionally, if you would like to contact our office directly, we would be happy to answer any questions or provide more information.

Oh no, that's so frustrating! It's easy to forget those little details, especially with everything going on with a new baby. Hopefully, the home office will clarify your status and provide some guidance on what to do next. In the meantime, maybe you can try to find alternative ways to boost your sales in February and March. Hang in there!

1. Why was my sales waiver request denied?

Your sales waiver request may have been denied for a variety of reasons. This could include not meeting the minimum sales requirements, not providing enough documentation or proof of sales, or not following the correct process for submitting a waiver request. It is important to carefully review the guidelines for submitting a waiver request and ensure that all necessary information is included.

2. Can I appeal the decision to deny my sales waiver request?

Yes, you can appeal the decision to deny your sales waiver request. You will need to provide additional information or documentation to support your appeal and explain why you believe the initial decision was incorrect. Keep in mind that appeals are not guaranteed to be successful and it is important to carefully review all guidelines and requirements before submitting an appeal.

3. How long does it take to process a sales waiver request?

The processing time for a sales waiver request can vary, but it typically takes 1-2 weeks for a decision to be made. This may also depend on the volume of requests being received and the complexity of the situation. It is important to submit your request as early as possible to allow for enough time for it to be reviewed and a decision to be made.

4. What happens if my sales waiver request is approved?

If your sales waiver request is approved, you will be granted an extension on your sales requirements for a specific period of time. This means that you will have additional time to meet your sales goals and remain in good standing as a Pampered Chef consultant. It is important to continue working towards meeting your sales requirements to avoid future waiver requests.

5. Can I submit a sales waiver request more than once?

Yes, you can submit a sales waiver request more than once. However, it is important to carefully review the reasons why your previous request was denied and make sure to address them in your new request. Multiple denied requests may reflect negatively on your standing as a consultant, so it is important to make sure all necessary guidelines and requirements are met before submitting a new request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefshawna
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Tracy99