• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Requesting Waiver From Pampered Chef

In summary, the person is trying to understand the requirements for taking leave and maintaining their status in the military. They are also asking about submitting a waiver request for sales during a specific time period. They can submit the request via email through the PC website and should make sure to meet the $200 sales requirement to avoid going inactive. They can also request a sales waiver for up to three months in a year if needed.
kat29
Okay I'm trying trying to see if I am understanding this right. so lets say I request and take leave for like December and January, then in February I must submit $200 to keep my status, right? Just making sure cause I'm moving the first part of December and my hubby leaves for Korea in January so I was wanting to take leave for December and maybe part of January, which I may not do since It says in the RFS "in a 12 month period" so I have to take leave again Next January(2008) since we will be transfering to a different base. Got to love the Military. LOL. But I just want to make sure I was understanding it right. I don't want to loose my sales, I've worked to hard for them. Now my second question is: when it comes to submitting the request I have to submit it the month before or can I request it now and it take affect the first part of December? Thank you all for your help. I sure do appreciate it. :)

You submit a waiver via email through the PC website.

Will you be submitting sales in November? If so make sure that it's at least $200. Then you could go all of December with no sales and you'd need to submit $200 by January 31 without going inactive at all. If you see that you won't get those sales by the end of the second month (January in this case) THEN send the waiver request in BY the last day of that month to give you until the end of the next month (February) to get those sales in and stay active. (You would just ask for a sales waiver - it's 1 month.)

If you have no sales in Oct and Nov then email PC by the last day of November. You need to specify the why and how long you think you'll need the waiver (max 3 months in a year).

HTH

Yes, you are understanding it correctly. If you take leave for December and January, you will need to submit $200 in February to maintain your status. And yes, you will need to take leave again in January 2008 since it is within a 12 month period. As for your second question, you can submit the request now for December and it should take effect at the beginning of the month. However, it is always best to double check with your superiors to make sure everything is in order. Good luck with your move and your husband's deployment. Thank you for your service. :)

Related to Requesting Waiver From Pampered Chef

1. What is the process for requesting a waiver from Pampered Chef?

The process for requesting a waiver from Pampered Chef is to first fill out the waiver request form, which can be found on our website. Once the form is submitted, our team will review your request and respond within 3-5 business days.

2. What types of situations warrant a waiver from Pampered Chef?

We understand that unforeseen circumstances can arise, so we consider requests for waivers on a case-by-case basis. Some common situations that may warrant a waiver include medical emergencies, family emergencies, or unexpected conflicts with prior commitments.

3. Is there a deadline for submitting a waiver request?

We recommend submitting a waiver request at least 2 weeks in advance of the event or commitment. This allows our team enough time to review and respond to your request. However, we understand that some situations may arise last minute and we will do our best to accommodate those requests.

4. Will I be charged a fee for requesting a waiver?

No, there is no fee for submitting a waiver request. However, if your waiver is approved, there may be fees associated with rescheduling or canceling your event or commitment, depending on the circumstances.

5. What happens if my waiver request is denied?

If your waiver request is denied, we encourage you to reach out to our team to discuss alternative options. We strive to work with our consultants and understand that situations can vary, so we are always willing to find a solution that works for both parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Morgan032032
  • General Chat