• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Relatively New to Pampered Chef

In summary, the benefits of being a Pampered Chef Consultant include interacting with new people, earning and using PC Products, and having flexible working hours. The amount of time needed to devote to the business varies, but it is important to dedicate a fair amount for success. The favorite aspects of being a consultant are interacting with new people, earning and using PC Products, and having flexible working hours. When handling difficult customers, it is important to remain professional and find a solution, and assistance from upline or support can be sought if needed. Collecting funds at the end of a party can be challenging, but clear communication and a secure system can help.
Christine Hughes
Hi Everyone! My name is Christine! I am coming into my 3rd month of being a Pampered Chef Consultant. I am enjoying the experience overall... Pampered Chef is my only work so I am able to devote a fair amount of time to my business. I sometimes get overwhelmed with all I have to learn! But then, I look back to ALL I have learned up to this point and am grateful! My favorite things about being a Pampered Chef Consultant, are interacting with and getting to know new people, earning and using the PC Products, and the flexibility with working times. My least favorite things about being a PC Consultant are dealing with complaining customers who just cannot be satisfied no matter what I offer, say, or do and collecting unsecured funds at the end of a party... However, the good far outweighs the unpleasant for me...I am looking forward to being a part of the Chef Success Forum! Thank you and have a blessed day!
Christine
IMG_2285.jpg

Welcome to CS!

Welcome!

1. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef Consultant?

The benefits of being a Pampered Chef Consultant include interacting with new people, earning and using PC Products, and having flexible working hours.

2. How much time do I need to devote to my business as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

As a Pampered Chef Consultant, the amount of time you devote to your business will vary depending on your personal goals and schedule. However, it is important to dedicate a fair amount of time to ensure success.

3. What is your favorite aspect of being a Pampered Chef Consultant?

My favorite things about being a Pampered Chef Consultant are interacting with new people, earning and using PC Products, and having flexible working hours.

4. How do you handle difficult or complaining customers?

As a Pampered Chef Consultant, it is important to always remain professional and try to find a solution to satisfy the customer. If necessary, you can reach out to your upline or Pampered Chef support for assistance.

5. Is collecting funds at the end of a party a challenging part of being a Pampered Chef Consultant?

Collecting funds at the end of a party can be a challenging aspect of being a Pampered Chef Consultant, but it is an important part of the job. It is important to clearly communicate payment expectations with customers beforehand and have a system in place to securely collect funds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr