• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Motivation for a Successful Retirement with Pampered Chef

In summary, Vince Lombardi gave a motivational speech before a game. He talked about the importance of having a goal and working towards it. He also talked about the importance of having a teammate who will help you get there.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I need to find the motivation thread. I'm retiring soon and always told everyone that I was going to work Pampered Chef full time.
Well the time has come to start taking some positive steps to get my business on the right track. I need to listen to or read some good advice.

There are some great threads listed at the bottom of this one. We're all different, so what motivates me might not work for you. Or, it might even feel like pressure. But, when I'm in need of motivation the following things work for me:Get an accountability partner. Needing to share what I've accomplished when I next talk with my AP helps. I'm much better at keeping my word to others than I am to myself.Set a goal, and post pictures of those goals (or things that represent them) in places where you'll see them routinely.Connect with a business or life coach. Even if you only do one or two sessions, a coach can really help you figure out where to best find your motivation.

Thanks Rae. I do need to get a buddy to help keep me on track.

I made the decision to work my business full time this year so I have done a couple things. I agree, get an accountability partner, someone who will guide you AND cheer you on. But, for me, the biggest thing has been listening to training cd's and the online training. I listen over and over to ingrain it in my head. Then I make a plan to do a couple of the new things I've learned. I also make a specific schedule of work for the day so I have a plan.

You can do it! Just find what works for you, but keep working no matter what.

boss.gif
I'm challenging you to get off your bum and just do it!

(Does that help?
roflmao2.gif
)

Here, Sheila, your forgot someone in your coaching staff.

3d046051.gif

LOL wah-PAH!I promise, I don't beat my team into submission ... just ask 'em! ;)

Bobby and Sheila, [Shameless Plug Alert] you might just want to go read the first post of a thread I just started about the Master Motivator. I think he has some words that might be appropriate for you!Vince Lombardi's Pre-Game Speech.

1. How can Pampered Chef help boost my motivation for a successful retirement?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that can make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable. By using our products, you'll have more time and energy to focus on other areas of your retirement, such as hobbies and spending time with loved ones.

2. Can using Pampered Chef products save me money in retirement?

Yes, using Pampered Chef products can actually save you money in the long run. Our high-quality products are designed to last, so you won't have to constantly replace them. Additionally, by cooking at home with our products, you can save money on dining out expenses.

3. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef into my retirement planning?

Pampered Chef can be incorporated into your retirement planning in a few ways. You can use our products to meal prep and save money on groceries, or you can become a Pampered Chef consultant and earn extra income during retirement.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef products specifically designed for retirees?

While we don't have products specifically designed for retirees, many of our products are perfect for those looking to simplify their cooking and meal prep. Our quick and easy recipes can also be helpful for those with limited mobility or energy.

5. Can I still use Pampered Chef even if I have dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of products and recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, including gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan options. We want to make cooking enjoyable for everyone, regardless of dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies