• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Reach Career Sales Goal: My Story

In summary, Carol is bummed because she doesn't have the money to buy Christmas gifts this year and she's also been losing career sales. She's sorry to hear that other people are having problems too, but she's still hopeful. She's putting together a plan to try to improve her business, but she's also trying to be positive. She's also going to try to get in touch with her customers more and offer them discounts or waive their shipping.
Humble Beginnings
Well once again I'm going to lose career sales :( I'm only 72.00 away, if I had the extra money I would start buying Christmas gift, but I don't. I've done an email blast offering a special, I posted on FB asking for help to reach my goal but nothing! It's my own fault for not working my business but this is the 2nd time this has happened and after the 1st I said I wouldn't let it happen again and here I am! I love this business don't want to give it up but just have never built it to where I want it to be but that's seems to be the story on everything I do! So just bummed!

Re: BummedHey Carol...
I just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear this! It's still early...for the most part. Try to stay positive...something may come through at the last minute.

Re: BummedCarol, I'm so sorry (though, I agree with Kris - don't give up hoping!). I have absolutely nothing to submit this month, for the first time in a year. I, too, don't have money to buy anything.

Re: BummedI was going to submit my show last week but then everybody wanted to borrow to money I had set aside for it. So I'm going into a fair with less cash and carry than I wanted to. I'm OK because I had a good August, otherwise, I'd be borrowing money before tomorrow's payday. TOO CLOSE to the 15K!It may be earlier in your corner of the country ... GET ON THE PHONE. Offer a discount if they place an order today, or agree to waive their shipping. Tell them the bind you are in.

Re: BummedI know how you feel. This may sound a bit bad but I am actually glad the rest of you are having issues!!! It makes me feel better to know I am NOT the only one having a rough go of it! I really thought it was just me!!! I honestly do not think if I stood outside a grocery store with a cart full of Pampered Chef Products, that I could give away Pampered Chef products! IT SUCKS!!! Keep hoping and working it! I put up a thread in bookings, about trying everything and there are some really good ideas to present your business on a shoe string! I am working out some of the ideas but I have set a start date of Saturday for phone calls, again from the entire customer list I have. I am also going to get in my basement and find all the recipe cards I have, label them and see what happens if I go to one of our grocery stores. Boot Straps Time and I mean big time!!!! The main thing, I have to stop acting the "victim" here! I have to keep trying that is all there is too it. Whatever you do Humble - do not loose hope! Sometimes it is all we have! Apart from each other!

1. How did you handle the pressure of struggling to reach your career sales goal at Pampered Chef?

It was definitely a challenging experience, but I tried to stay focused and positive. I reminded myself of my passion for the products and the joy they bring to my customers' lives. I also sought support from my team and mentors, who provided valuable advice and motivation.

2. What strategies did you use to increase your sales and reach your goal?

I started by evaluating my current sales techniques and identifying areas where I could improve. I also reached out to past customers and offered special promotions to entice them to make additional purchases. Additionally, I attended networking events and utilized social media to expand my customer base.

3. What obstacles did you face while trying to reach your career sales goal?

One of the biggest obstacles I faced was the fear of rejection. It can be disheartening when customers say no or don't respond to your outreach efforts. I had to learn to not take it personally and keep pushing forward. Another challenge was finding a balance between work and personal life, as the pressure to reach my goal consumed a lot of my time and energy.

4. How did you stay motivated during this difficult time?

I reminded myself of the reasons why I joined Pampered Chef in the first place and the goals I wanted to achieve. I also celebrated small victories and milestones along the way, which helped boost my morale. Additionally, I surrounded myself with positive and supportive individuals who believed in me and my potential.

5. What advice would you give to others who are struggling to reach their career sales goal?

My advice would be to stay persistent and never give up. It's important to have a clear plan of action and continuously evaluate and adjust your strategies. Don't be afraid to ask for help or guidance from your team or superiors. Remember to celebrate your successes, no matter how small, and stay focused on your end goal. And most importantly, believe in yourself and your abilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef