• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching $15,000 in Career Sales: What to Expect

In summary, Kim received an email congratulating her on reaching her career sales milestone. She is also thankful for the support her director has given her.
kncmurray
Gold Member
I reached my 15,000 in career sales on Monday! Will I get an email or will I just notice a change in my commission check?

WOO HOO! That's awesome, Kim! Great feeling, isn't it? I think I may have received an email, but I'm not even sure of that.

My Director sent me a congratulations note and my mini-whip, since I'm not in the same province and can't attend our cluster meetings.

Congrats on your raise!

GREAT JOB!! How long did it take??

Jenni said:
GREAT JOB!! How long did it take??

It took me a year. I average about 2 shows a month with any outlet or individual orders I get. I started pampered chef to get out of the house and have extra income for my kids activities. Both of my children do travel sports and that keeps me busy. So I basically work around my children's schedules.

I received a phone call from HO. The lady was very monotone and did not seem very excited to be making the call, but it was still very exciting to get the acknowledgment!

Congratulations - enjoy that raise!

Congratulations! I'll hopefully be joining you in another month or two...enjoy your "raise!!!"

Congrats! Enjoy Your Raise!

kncmurray said:
It took me a year. I average about 2 shows a month with any outlet or individual orders I get. I started pampered chef to get out of the house and have extra income for my kids activities. Both of my children do travel sports and that keeps me busy. So I basically work around my children's schedules.

WOW.... you are a busy women! Great job :)
Don't ya just love not missing a beat in your kids lives... I know I love it!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!! :D

Congratulations! Great job!

Woo-hoo for you, I made 15,000 this past December and I wear my charm bracelet everywhere!

OH, to answer your question... you will see the raise starting next month! I have heard HO is now calling to congratulate you on this milestone?!

What is $15,000 in Career Sales?

$15,000 in Career Sales refers to the total amount of sales you have made since joining Pampered Chef. This includes sales from all of your parties, online orders, and any other sales you have made through the company.

How is the $15,000 in Career Sales calculated?

The $15,000 in Career Sales is calculated by adding up all of the sales you have made since joining Pampered Chef. This includes the total amount of sales from your parties, online orders, and any other sales you have made through the company.

What are the benefits of reaching $15,000 in Career Sales?

Reaching $15,000 in Career Sales comes with several benefits, including the opportunity to earn higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the chance to qualify for promotions and incentives.

How long does it typically take to reach $15,000 in Career Sales?

The time it takes to reach $15,000 in Career Sales can vary for each consultant. It depends on the frequency of parties and the amount of effort put into promoting and selling Pampered Chef products. Some consultants may reach this milestone within a few months, while others may take longer.

What can I do to reach $15,000 in Career Sales faster?

To reach $15,000 in Career Sales faster, you can focus on booking more parties, promoting your business through social media and word of mouth, and offering incentives to your customers. You can also attend training and utilize resources provided by Pampered Chef to improve your sales techniques and product knowledge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies